Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-28-2005, 03:59 AM

Default New American Idol thread.....other one too long

Some movement in the market since the last shows.

Nadia has moved down 3 points the last two days. I think there is some minor value here.

Micahla is showing value again at 2-4 from 0-2. She will make the final 12 but may never show value.

Anthony Federov is back down to 3-5 where he was before Granny said something and shot him to 9-11 that day. He is probably the best value at the moment

Mario is also down to 15-20 and is at his lowest since the futures were posted. It is still too early to buy.

Joseph, Celena, Jessica, and Janay are all showing no sell value right now at 0-2. 3 are girls so at least 1 makes it another week. Only 1 boy so 1 boy showing some value will be gone this week.

Travis Tucker has shown a slow decline down to 1-3 and he is only there for his looks. I think he will be the other guy gone this week.

Feel free to disagree. I enjoy the discussion.

rJ
Old 02-28-2005, 01:00 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters
Default Re: New American Idol thread.....other one too long

i'm not even reading your text because starting new threads due to the length of the other one is retarded. every thread on the subject is going to go over 1 page. it is not difficult to click on a specific page or 'show all', and when you click on a thread it should automatically take you to the newest post.
Old 02-28-2005, 01:45 PM

Will someone post order and possibly commentary on the contestants as they perform tonight?
It would be greatly appreciated by those of us on the west coast.
Thanks in advance.
-SC
Old 02-28-2005, 02:52 PM

don't listen to astro.

this needs to be done rJ.
each monday you just do a new thread. so next week it would be "idol week 3 official thread" etc.

it is insane to keep a long ass one going and rude to the other posters to have too many going. i think we can keep it to one official thread a week and numbering it by the week will make it easy. lot's of people have real money on this and if we can keep it organized we won't get redundant on each other.

jmho
Old 02-28-2005, 02:55 PM

Anthony Federov is back down to 3-5

this, and much of the other up and down movements might be attributable to early word leaking that these performers are not gonna do great this week based on rehearsals. i would not buy any more anthony after seeing this downward move. it might be time to buy NOTHING until you have your final choice in mind.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:02 PM

Location: download an irc client at www.hydrairc.com (freeware not spyware), connect to irc.efnet.net, and join the channel #twoplustwo to chat live with other 2+2 posters

week X threads are fine with me. "i've decided to start another ones" are not.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:36 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Cmon you Ukranian geek.

I feel like I am on Street Smarts in the final stage with "Pick Your Pony" CMON RETARD SING YOUR HEAD OFF.

I am gonna kick this kid's scrawny ass if he sucks this week.
Old 02-28-2005, 05:50 PM

I am gonna kick this kid's scrawny ass if he sucks this week

beating up on a kid who was never supposed to talk again, much less sing again?? that's horrible!!
(forget the beating. granny will get a contract on the punk)

he should be FINE this week. thank god for the john stevens phenomenon
Old 02-28-2005, 06:03 PM

i picked up some more federov at like 6
Old 02-28-2005, 08:42 PM

This is from February 25th so its 2 days after the last results show.

An interesting article worth reading. The part i find most interesting is the lack of Anwar on the list. Over at the AI forum his name is everywhere (his fans call themselves Anwarriors). Also no matter how much a lot of people hate Micahla she will stay becasue there is a large fan base. Travis also has more interest than i expected, but his voice can not get him there.

rJ

Here is the link.... http://www.searchengineguide.com/laycock/003538.html

Here is the story....

AOL Searchers Show Interest in American Idol
By Jennifer Laycock - February 25, 2005

Fox's popular reality show American Idol began its fourth season this winter and AOL users are already showing an increased interest in some of the contestants. With twenty contestants left and only a few weeks until the twelve finalists are selected, AOL has released data on which contests appear to be most popular with AOL search users.

Both the judges and AOL users seem to have some favorites in common. American Idol wannabe Carrie Underwood scored compliments from all the judges and ranked as the most searched for female American Idol contestant on AOL's search engine. 29 year old New Yorker Constantine Maroulis is leading the charge for the men.

The top ten contestants in terms of searches on AOL's engine last week were:

1 Carrie Underwood
2 Constantine Maroulis
3 Mario Vazquez
4 Mikalah Gordon
5 Bo Bice
6 Anthony Fedorov
7 Travis Tucker
8 Amanda Avila
9 David Brown
10 Vonzell Solomon

With the field narrowed even further since AOL calculated its search queries, each of the American Idol hopefuls on the top ten list is still in the game. Only time will tell if AOL users have their pulse on what the rest of America feels about American Idol's new crop of contestants.