Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-25-2005, 07:55 PM

Default \"Fossilman\" Raymer to Play and Do Commentary on Live at Bike Tonight!

Just ran into WSOP Champ and future 2+2 NL book author Greg "Fossilman" Raymer at the Bike. Greg told me he plans to play in tonight's $500 NL game on "Live at Bike" for a few hours and then go into the web cast booth (actually Greg will find it is more like a closet) and do a litle commentary.

I hope to make it home be 7:30 to watch this one but don't expect lucid comments from me (if someone starts a "Live at Bike" thread). Tonight is a martini, girlfriend and hopefully "bada bing" night for me [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Regards,

Rick
Old 02-25-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: \"Fossilman\" Raymer to Play and Do Commentary on Live at Bike Tonight!

thanks for the head's up and good luck on the bada-bing!!
Old 02-25-2005, 08:19 PM

Default Re: \"Fossilman\" Raymer to Play and Do Commentary on Live at Bike Tonight!

yea, thanks..
looks like I'll be up watching..
starts 3 am here in central europe.. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2005, 09:06 PM

girlfriend, martini's, and bada-bing sounds MUCH BETTER than playing poker! Go for it dude! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 02-25-2005, 09:40 PM

Default Re: \"Fossilman\" Raymer to Play and Do Commentary on Live at Bike Tonig

I'll definitely be watching. I'm soooo happy it's a NL game! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2005, 12:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
girlfriend, martini's, and bada-bing sounds MUCH BETTER than playing poker! Go for it dude! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

The great thing is girlfriend is a NL player so we are having a romantic evening that starts with watching Live at Bike on monitor 2 while I type this on monitor 1. Perfect! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

~ Rick

PS Plus I make killer martinis [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-26-2005, 03:24 AM

I caught some of Raymers commentary. That was great stuff. Fossilman hinted that he might be doing some TV commentary coming up. I look forward to that. Nice job Greg.
Old 02-26-2005, 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The great thing is girlfriend is a NL player so we are having a romantic evening that starts with watching Live at Bike on monitor 2 while I type this on monitor 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a NL girlfriend?? Life just isn't fair
Old 02-26-2005, 11:04 AM

Unless she accidentally calls you Gus in bed.. that wouldn't be cool. If she cat calls Shana Hiatt, then you must get an engagement ring immediately
Old 02-26-2005, 12:26 PM

Okay, is there anyone on 2+2 that would be able to start capturing this coverage for us? Someone who gets smooth streaming video from the Bike and has the technical savvy to turn it into a nice easy MPEG or AVI for us? I can't watch it tonight, and even if I could, I can only listen pretty well because for some reason my streaming video from live at the bike is utterly terrible and choppy, even though my connection is reasonably fast.