Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Entries Open For Open Challenge:March!!!

Thats rights bitches, IM BACK!!!!

First let me send out a big thank you to bakku for taking over the open challenge for febuary, and doing a worthy job of running it. He even managed to forget to post a reminder to report one week, just like me!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

So, like the subject says, we are going ahead full steam for march. Same basic set up, but i am incorporating some new rules that should hopefully make it go a touch smoother.

First. ALL REPORTING MUST BE DONE WITHIN TWO DAYS OF THE REMINDER BEING REPORTED. If you want to play, then be committed to playing. It takes like two minutes to figure out the number of hands you have played, and thats not alot.
Failure to report in a timely fashion will negate that weeks numbers. So, pretty much, if you dont report on time, you are going to lose. SNAP!!!

Second, if you fail to report more than two weeks, you are out of the Open Challenge for at least the next month. This will be very discretionary, as i understand that other people have real lives and real responsabilities, but this dropping off the face of the planet thing is pretty annoying.

So, lets get at it. Also, who wants to challenge the man whos goal is 40 hours a week of 8 tabling. Besides you brian. I am not being your bitch again, unless you pay me.

peace

john nickle
Old 02-24-2005, 04:17 PM

Default Re: Entries Open For Open Challenge:March!!!

40 hours a week 8-tabling? f that. id like to get somewhere in the range of 20-25k hands, since i may be going off to vegas in march for the madness and the loving of hot hot hot girls. or id be more than happy to fill in for you on team anti-brian.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:27 PM

Thanks for updating those rules so people get their numbers in on time, people are starting to get lazy. I think half of everyone this week lost.
Anyway I am shooting for 10k even though I will be going away for spring break so this could make it tough.
Old 02-24-2005, 04:40 PM

I'll go this time.

Trying for 35 hours/week of 3 tabling at 3/6 and 5/10 (full some 6-max). BTW... this is more than I ever have tried. My biggest month (outside of 5/10 6-max) was 8.5k, so I will probably lose.

Bring on March madness.. and assign me a big BB fan, so they don't ever get to play. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-24-2005, 04:52 PM

I would like to take part. I have a vacation coming up and have been looking for some motivation to get some more hands in March. Can you post a link to the ground rules? Do short handed games count less?

I am going to shoot for about 15-20k hands (call it 18k if you need a number) at both full ring and short handed. I will be in Vegas for a weekend, so what is the hand/hour rate that was agreed on for B&M games?
Old 02-24-2005, 04:57 PM

B&M hands count at a rate of 35hds/hr

For info check this out

hot nude midgets getting it on with bisonbison

peace

john nickle
Old 02-24-2005, 05:00 PM

SIGN ME up! 22k a month. GL BIAs.
Old 02-24-2005, 05:28 PM

Put me down for around 30k.

Ponks
Old 02-24-2005, 05:31 PM

Now with reliable internet connection, put me down for another 10k (I'll try harder this time, promise).
Old 02-24-2005, 06:13 PM

I've been looking for some motivational things to help me get into the online scene more. Considering I dont have a ton of time for this - what would roughly 7 hours a week of 4-8 tabling work out to hand wise? So I know what to commit?

Any other details on rules and such would be great, been wanting to jump in on this.