Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-23-2005, 03:51 PM

Default MORONS< INGRATES & CHILDREN!

I probably have skimmed the cream off of this board. The REAL players have signed and unless some newbies come aboard there are not many left who have the bankroll or the smarts to get on board the gravy train. The fact that some child is now posting gibberish belies the fact (s). Anyway, once more my telephone toll free is 1-888-575-4433, I will not answer any unidentified callers (you will get my FAX machine if you block your incoming number), I have one NCAA package left. I will continue to post my three highest rated NCAA plays each day except Fridays and any breaking news which could have an effect on an upcoming game. I apoligize to anyone I have offended here and accept all apoligies from those who have offended me.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:53 PM

Default Re: MORONS< INGRATES & CHILDREN!

[ QUOTE ]
I probably have skimmed the cream off of this board. The REAL players have signed and unless some newbies come aboard there are not many left who have the bankroll or the smarts to get on board the gravy train. The fact that some child is now posting gibberish belies the fact (s). Anyway, once more my telephone toll free is 1-888-575-4433, I will not answer any unidentified callers (you will get my FAX machine if you block your incoming number), I have one NCAA package left. I will continue to post my three highest rated NCAA plays each day except Fridays and any breaking news which could have an effect on an upcoming game. I apoligize to anyone I have offended here and accept all apoligies from those who have offended me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then stop posting your sh*t here if we're all ingrates. Nobody's inviting you to stay.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:58 PM

Default Re: MORONS< INGRATES & CHILDREN!

[ QUOTE ]
...and accept all apoligies from those who have offended me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss something? Pretty sure no one apologized to you.