Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2005, 02:56 PM

Default Borgata poker rate over multiple nights

Hi, just a quick question regarding the poker rate at the borgata. i will be taking my first multiple night trip to the borgata in a few weeks, and i'm wondering how i would go about adjusting my room rate for the three nights. do i get the front desk to call down to the poker room each day to adjust the rate, or do i just have them call when i check out on the last day for adjustment on all three days?
Old 02-20-2005, 05:20 PM

Default Re: Borgata poker rate over multiple nights

[ QUOTE ]
Hi, just a quick question regarding the poker rate at the borgata. i will be taking my first multiple night trip to the borgata in a few weeks, and i'm wondering how i would go about adjusting my room rate for the three nights. do i get the front desk to call down to the poker room each day to adjust the rate, or do i just have them call when i check out on the last day for adjustment on all three days?

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as they know you're going to be there for multiple days so you have the same room reserved for each night, you can just do it at the end.

Remember that they can't adjust the rate down for Fri/Sat nights.

Also, note that if you play until they take the new cards at 5 AM, go upstairs to sleep, and then come down when you wake up and clock out, you will have your room rate for the next day before you eat "brinner," which should be at the noodle bar.

Last time I was there they randomly comped a few of the nights--I'm not really sure why.

scrub