Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2002, 11:49 PM

Default World class customer service at ACR

This is why I love this site so much. For anyone who doesnt like reading posts that praise poker sites and think that everyone who gives praises about a site is a prop or shill do not read any further.

ACR has a rule that you can only win $50 promo bucks per week in their freerolls. I had already reached my limit and couldn't earn anymore promo bucks until Monday. However I still played in the Seven stud hilo 8 or better freeroll tourny tonight, b/c it was a pokerxtreme event and I wanted the points. I have never played or read about this game(stud hilo), but like I said, I wanted the points for competing in the event, but more about that later.

Anyway, I was playing a hand and had 2's full of 9's, but the high hand got awarded to another player w/ apair of 8's. I talked to Bob and Torstyn on the online host option and they explained that they had their all-in software updated today and there must have been a glitch that didnt read my hand right. Not only did they appoligize and credit my account $25 bucks for a tourny I couldn't even win $ at, but they had the matter resolved in 10 minutes. For all you who love the bigger sites, you can keep them. I love playing for smaller sites with great customer service.

Now about me never playing hilo, I read about 1/3 of the hilo section in Super/System today just so I would know what was going on. However I still felt VERY lost. Anyway 112 people entered this event and I finished 69th. This may not be an great feat for anyone else but for someone who has never played the game I was very excited. And lets not forget the fact that with the chips I was suppose to win in the 2's full of 9's hand I would have still had over 1900 in chips when I got knocked out, and with the way they were dropping I could have easily made it into the 30's. Anyway, not trying to brag, just proud of myself.

Ryan_21
Old 09-05-2002, 12:21 AM

Default Re: World class customer service at ACR

holy [censored]!! what the [censored] do they do to you people to make you shamelessly shill like this?? are you being strobed subliminal messages??

all i hear about is disappearing players in a tourney, fee refunds because of PR nightmares, and NOW your dumbass montana banana boat pot gets awarded to a lone pair, and you come on here saying ACR is the nuts ?!?.

hmmm, i set up an account, i played in their games which are either rigged, or the software is BROKEN, but damn, aint' it the best site on the planet.. gonna beat paradise!!

you idiots!! BAIL
Old 09-05-2002, 02:16 AM

They must not teach you to read very good where you come from because it clearly stated at the top of my post:

"For anyone who doesnt like reading posts that praise poker sites and think that everyone who gives praises about a site is a prop or shill do not read any further."

Uh, yeah, what don't you understand about the sentence above? Who's the idiot?

And, what proof do you have that their games are rigged, or their software is broken?

Just because you cant beat their games and you dropped some cash on this site is no reason to bash it.

Ryan_21

And for the last time, Im not a friggin prop or shill.
Old 09-05-2002, 07:57 PM

And, what proof do you have that their games are rigged, or their software is broken?

uhhhhhhh, from YOU!!!! does part of the brainwashing with subliminal strobes also make you unable to remember what you typed??

Anyway, I was playing a hand and had 2's full of 9's, but the high hand got awarded to another player w/ apair of 8's. I talked to Bob and Torstyn on the online host option and they explained that they had their all-in software updated today and there must have been a glitch that didnt read my hand right.

and i have never played there, so your disgruntled loser theory is as wrong as the site is.
Old 09-05-2002, 09:23 PM

yeah, and u get sport results up on your table [img]/forums/images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 10:59 PM

WORL CLASS POKER SUPPORT.....ACR???hummmmm...i e-mail them about 1 WEEK AGO.....AND HAVE NO RESPONSE.......I AM STILL WAITING.......WORLD CLASS SUPPORT......??????HUMMMMM <font color="brown"> </font color>
Old 09-06-2002, 12:23 AM

It can take a while for their emails, I've experienced this too. However you could just go and talk to a live host, this is one of their best features.

Ryan_21
Old 09-06-2002, 12:30 AM

Default You\'re an idiot

By them admiting THEIR mistake, that proves that there is nothing rigged about the site. If it was rigged, they would've just denied it and not awarded me $25 bucks.

How do you know the site is wrong, if you've never played there?

Ryan_21
Old 09-06-2002, 12:53 AM

I must agree to the maximum with Ryan...
ACR has awsome CS. They also provide the best of the freeroll opportunities. Sure, they are not paradise or P*'s but even though they have right now a smaller customer base, with the service like this that should change. It is a fun site. They have improved their s/w often and have always been personally involved and atthe ready.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:37 AM

I was thinking of signing up at ACR. But I noticed that the only easy way to pay was paypal. Living in NY the options I have are with netteller or firepay. I hope they change there funding options soon.