Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2005, 05:13 PM

Default Bachelor Party in AC

We have a friend who is getting married in May to this wonderful woman who actually plays poker better than he does!!! But...she thinks celebrity poker this the best poker show there is [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]..

Anyway...we did toyed with the idea to fly to LV but decided it is wayyyyyy to costly....

The bachelor like to play poker (not very skilled...still learning) as well as blackjack and slots...however...he DOES NOT want the typical stripper-type bachelor party....soooo since there isnt much that I know of to do in AC for a bachelor party do any of you know of anything? I know there is a paintball field nearby...as well there is a semi-pro hockey games....anything else??...We are coming in from MD btw...probably will stay Fri and Sat nights...

thanks
Old 02-12-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: Bachelor Party in AC

[ QUOTE ]

he DOES NOT want the typical stripper-type bachelor party....

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf???

what kind of man is this guy?
Old 02-12-2005, 06:30 PM

go to wildwood and have a beach party
Old 02-12-2005, 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go to wildwood and have a beach party

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, with strippers...

There isn't much to do in south jersey besides gambling, drinking, and whores. So here's your plan

Go to the Borgata and play some poker for a few hours, stare at the waitresses and begin drinking.

Then go over to the Irish Pub by the boardwalk and continue drinking.

Then go over to the Tropicana, check out the Firewaters bar and enjoy one of 160 different beers.

Maybe go upstairs and play more poker.

Then go outside of the trop and talk to all the lovely hookers outside. Tell her it's your buddies bachelor party and she'll give him a congradulations kiss.

Then go crazy on the boardwalk. you'll have the best night of your life.
Old 02-12-2005, 08:15 PM

I know...this guy is 33 years old/young...he is the last one within our group of friends to get married...Hes been to all the bachelor parties with strippers, bar hopping, and etc etc.... he just wants to do something different with a small group of guys...
Old 02-13-2005, 10:17 AM

There is a minor league baseball team in AC. Also a marina where you may be able to rent a boat (not sure)
Old 02-13-2005, 05:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]wtf???what kind of man is this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have little interest in being around strippers in general and I imagine that interest would go to virtually zero if I was in love with someone. I never understood why a guy engaged to be married and supposedly in love would want to be with a stripper. -TomBk
Old 02-13-2005, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]wtf???what kind of man is this guy?

[/ QUOTE ]
I have little interest in being around strippers in general and I imagine that interest would go to virtually zero if I was in love with someone. I never understood why a guy engaged to be married and supposedly in love would want to be with a stripper. -TomBk

[/ QUOTE ]

Pure entertainment.

Now you might not like strippers, and some people don't care for live music or theatre. Fine. But a lot of guys (and not a few women - god bless 'em) get a kick out of looking at nekkid wimenz.

That does not imply a disregard for your mate any more than playing poker means that you have a disregard for paying your mortgage.
Old 02-13-2005, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There is a minor league baseball team in AC. Also a marina where you may be able to rent a boat (not sure)

[/ QUOTE ]

you can take him to that cowtown rodeo on rt 40 on the way in...never quite figured out who the hell is going to a rodeo on the east coast....

oh and after that drag him kicking and screaming into that sketchy strip club down the road called sensations or seductions or something like that and looks like a doublewide trailer with another trailer attached at a motel....im sure there are hourly rates there and i'd love a "trip report"
Old 02-13-2005, 11:27 PM

i was best man once,we had strippers and whores(not the same thing) and booze, and long story short, im not allowed back at howard johnsons hotel in toms river nj
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]