Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2005, 11:54 AM

Default Game of the DECADE-College Hoops!

Tonight's game Rider +4 over Manhattan which is really in the Bronx, never mind unless you're from New York area, is the most amazing lock you will see this year or next or next......get the picture. The BRONCS have already CRUSHED this pathetic bunch of JASPERS by 29 a mere month ago. Yes it was played in New Jersey so they will win by ONLY 20 tonight. Hock the farm and MAX out the credit cards on this one. Get in EARLY on this one because my players will be moving the number on this one.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Game of the DECADE-College Hoops!

I already hocked the farm and maxed out the cards on your George Mason pick from a few weeks back. Now I have no farm, and no more credit cards for this game. A real shame too, because I liked that farm....
Old 02-11-2005, 12:05 PM

Some states will give you a CASH loan on your car title, you SHOULD bet enough on this one to buy a new vehicle tomorrow, this is an absolute money back guaranteed LOCK!
Old 02-11-2005, 12:12 PM

500 units it is! haha
Old 02-11-2005, 12:17 PM

andrew, you're truly a joke....please stop this business of "locks" and "games of the decade" and just give picks....its truly ridiculous to guarantee anything, especially on a board like this that is based on actual rationale behind picks.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:22 PM

If they beat them by 29 earlier in the season, why are they 4-point road dogs in this spot? Injuries? 22-game losing streak? Coach abducted by aliens? Please provide some insight along with this pick, thanks.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
andrew, you're truly a joke....please stop this business of "locks" and "games of the decade" and just give picks....its truly ridiculous to guarantee anything, especially on a board like this that is based on actual rationale behind picks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll second that. Your sales pitch sounds like a used car dealer's. Give your picks, some insight into those picks, and be done with it.
Old 02-11-2005, 12:46 PM

I hate to jump on Bozo's bandwagon ... and I don't really follow NCAA like I do NBA ... but I have to say this is a very attractive pick. Manhattan is far from what they were last two years. While they are something like 4-0 at home in conference this season, they've been horrid on the road and are far from the team they've been the past two years. Rider is solid in conference MAAC, and their schedule includes a win at Penn (which is impressive for even the best team in the MAAC). I think the Manhattan spreads all season have been inflated towards Manhattan because of who they have been. But this one could go down to the wire and I would not be surprised by a Rider outright win.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:37 PM

If i were betting on this, i'd be on his side too...as well as most of the picks he's posted....the issue is the way he posts them. His picks are usually agreed upon by many on this board.
Old 02-11-2005, 01:39 PM

I must admit that this morning I pictured Andrew as a sweet old lady with some BB insight who just happened to drop her picks with a little extra enthusiasm.
Plus, she now has the challenge of going bigger with each pick (see Game of the Week, 500+ unit pick, Game of the Decade, etc.).
Personally, I might wait for game of the Century before selling my children.
[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
(No content here)