Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2005, 12:50 AM

Default Internet help please?

I hadn't played internet poker since the first sites were introduced years ago. I felt there were a few holes in the software and went back to strictly B&M where I stayed up until I got back on this site a few months ago and I got a new laptop. Could someone please explain two things to me? 1) I hear people talking about 'bonus whoring' and 'clearing bonuses.' How do I do that? and 2) It was the availability of multi-tabling that made me want to start playing on line again in the first place, but I can't seem to do it without my table images overlapping. How do I set up my computer to clearly show 4 or 6 tables simultaneously without the graphics running into each other?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards

AAeyes
Old 02-09-2005, 12:55 AM

Default Re: Internet help please?

I would read the FAQ that is stickied and then if you still have questions, post them.

craig
Old 02-09-2005, 04:04 AM

Sorry I shouldve pointed out that I tried to change my resolution per the FAQ, but still had over lap (could be because I know little about computers beyond the location of the on button) and the discussion of bonuses doesn't seem to explain how to 'whore.' Do i have to sign onto a site under a new name every time I want to get a bonus or what?

Thanks
Old 02-09-2005, 04:54 AM

Your screen must be at least 1600x1200 resolution to multitable with no overlap.

www.bonuswhores.com can explain bonus whoring. You just need one account per site. Every site (except maybe PokerStars) has a new account signup bonus and they also offer "reload" bonuses that usually require a code.