Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2005, 05:48 PM

Default Poker Host

I saw an ad on cardplayer's website for this new poker room.
They are giving 110% bonus up to $500 on your initial deposit made. Does anybody know anything about this site?

This it was it say's on there website, I really don't understand it.

PokerBucks are released into the player's real money account in $5 increments based on 50% of their rake contribution when playing at any limit or any real money table.

Steelers36
Old 02-08-2005, 08:53 PM

Default Re: Poker Host

If you are going to join this site choose the upfront cash bonus they offer instead of the 100% bonus based on your rake.

I think this is the way to go here. They rake each pot at 1.00 for a nickel, and it appears that a nickel is all you need at .50/1.00 for it to count. But they also make you play a HUGE number of raked hands to clear it for withdrawal. But at least you get the bonus upfront first to goof around with.

Since there aren't alot of games here yet, as they are new, you just end up pittering around here for the most part. The tournies are cool though.

Also, it seems there are way more women than men on this site. There's some kind of chick connection that draws them here. Maybe it's a good place to find a new girlfriend. Mine just put in her walking papers so I'll check it out.