Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2005, 05:59 PM

Default Big need of PokerTracker/GameTime help

Not sure if this is the correct forum or not..

I was 4-tabling Party when I noticed that my computer clock was set to the wrong date and time (I don't know how that happened). It was 2/6/2005 and my computer said 2/7/2005. I guess I did something real stupid and corrected it while I was playing on Party. All of a sudden, I couldn't get game time to recognize any new tables (the old one were still importing fine to my knowledge).

I saw these tables in my hand history and manually selected these files to import into poker tracker. It said it did, but the hands didn't show up in my database. I did everything I could think of, nothing worked. Screw it...

So then (after correcting my computer clock), I deleted all hand history folders on my hard drive. I started a new database. How could it NOT work now?!?! It still doesn't work. At least game time will now recognize new tables so I can use game time. But poker tracker won't recognize any hands even though it says it's importing them. I'm going crazy... Any suggestions? Or did I screw up pokertracker for life?