Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-05-2005, 11:09 AM

Default Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

Jennicide hooks up with Gavin Griffin (big tourney winner) then that goes south and now is apparently hooked up with D'Agostino (after he comes in 2nd in turning Stone)

Not drawing any conclusions, but sure seems like she has a nose to go after the money. Maybe she is a typical chippie after all.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Re: Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

I have apparetnly missed most of the rumors here but am I the only one that feels weird refering to a person as "Jennicide?"

Does she have a real name or is she like Prince?
Old 02-05-2005, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I have apparetnly missed most of the rumors here but am I the only one that feels weird refering to a person as "Jennicide?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the rumours amusing actually. Since "Knots Landing" got cancelled a bizillion years ago I miss the soap opera stuff. Makes me laugh. I guess her name is Jen, but who the heck knows. Jennicide apparently is her Stars screenname as well as her screen name on here. Maybe I just find it ironic that shes going after the big money winners, doesn't make her much different than almost any other chick Ive met after all. Looks like shes found her niche in society anyway.
Old 02-05-2005, 11:28 AM

She only goes out with card players. You just play cards.
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-05-2005, 11:32 AM

I just took 2nd in a $10 SNG after my attempt at going all-in every hand failed when they folded the first five and left me up ~250 chips. After two hands I really couldn't believe people were still limp folding.

So I am $29 richer, in case it matters...

-Michael
Old 02-05-2005, 03:40 PM

Bunky,

I'm disappointed that you'd bother making a post about this. The sooner this topic dies out the better IMO.

I'd much rather hear more tales from pwntown from you.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:01 PM

Hmm...You need a life, if I was such a gold digger don't you think I'd go for super wealthy men only and have lasting relationships with them because of their money and only their money???

I'm sorry that I move on with my life and date someone who I am interested in after I was broken up with but I guess I should never move on after a relationship ends??

Poker consumes a lot of my time and I live in Delaware of all places. If I date someone that enjoys doing the same things that I do (which is play poker) why should I be critisized by that? To me, it's a big turn off if a guy doesn't have a lot of interest in what I do.

Nevertheless, you must not understand the terms of a 'big win.' Just because someone wins more money that you could probably ever imagine, does not mean they get to keep 100% of it. One word...taxes. If you really think 200k is a 'big win' that's sad. Especially if you think a girl is going to date a guy solely based on his $ (when it's not even that much).

This forum has turned into RGP.
Old 02-05-2005, 04:09 PM

First off, funny thread, pathetic but slightly funny.

Second...the quote below is quite true. Come live in Vegas. That's the norm out here.

[ QUOTE ]
if you think a girl is going to date a guy solely based on his $

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-05-2005, 04:18 PM

Sure, I'm not denying that there isn't girl's like that out there. However, accusing someone of being a gold-digger is quite pathetic specifically when the people she previously dated are not extremely wealthy. I date someone because of qualities that will compliment mine well. It would be an absolute disaster if I dated a non-player that works 9-5 and the only poker he knows is "Oh yeah I see it on T.V. when I flip through the channels." We'd never have anything to talk about or any time for eachother.
Old 02-05-2005, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure, I'm not denying that there isn't girl's like that out there. However, accusing someone of being a gold-digger is quite pathetic specifically when the people she previously dated are not extremely wealthy. I date someone because of qualities that will compliment mine well. It would be an absolute disaster if I dated a non-player that works 9-5 and the only poker he knows is "Oh yeah I see it on T.V. when I flip through the channels." We'd never have anything to talk about or any time for eachother.

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker is your entire life? Good Lord you are pathetic. Go away please....