Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2005, 05:19 AM

Default PokerRoom $300 new deposit bonus

I wanted to use the pokerlistings.com bonus for $300 at 50% when i make my first deposit on PokerRoom. when i went to go sign up i found out that i made an account a while ago so i couldnt just go through pokerlistings.com i had to go through pokerrooms website where i log in and what not. would i still be able to get that bonus even if i dont use pokerlistings link? there is a spot for a deposit code or bonus code (forgot what they called it) but i dont know where to find out what it is.

i also read in another post while trying to find out an answer to this that there is a $200 bonus. i dont mind if the $300 takes longer to complete since this will probally be the only site i play on for a while. so searching didnt do much to help me out. hopefully someone knows. i also emailed pokerroom a few times but i havent got an answer about anything yet.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:51 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom $300 new deposit bonus

same strange thing happened to me. I tried signing up through cardplayers link (40% up to $200) but it said I already had an account. I don't remember ever having signed up but i tried my normal sn + password combo and I was logged in. So I tried to deposit using the cardplayer bonus code and it shows only a $100 bonus (which is thier normal signup bonus). I emailed them but still have not received a reply but Im guessing they will tell me since I didnt sign up using that link I cant get the extra $200. I really think that sucks because I don't ever remember signing up and even if I had signed up I think I would have at least deposited to get a bonus.
Old 02-04-2005, 12:57 PM

Even if they don't credit you w/the cardplayer 40% $200 max bonus, they should give you the 30% $200 max bonus they have on their site. I tried signing up yesterday for pokerroom through the cardplayer link, but kept on having problems, after not being able to signup for awhile I just signed up directly through pokerroom.com, using the cardplayer code. When I got to the deposit screen, there was a general 30% $200 max initial deposit bonus that looked like it was for anyone. They don't advertise this on their site (they just advertise the standard 20% $100 max), but when you go to the deposit screen the 30% $200 max should show up.
Old 02-04-2005, 01:27 PM

Watch out for this one.

...their rake requirements to earn points (and clear the bonus) make it impossible to clear at 0.50-1.00 or even 1-2. To actually clear it this century be prepared to play at least 2-4. I wish I understood this before I took my $500 bankroll to their site. I played about 40-50 hands at 0.50-1.00 and a few at 1-2, but didn't receive ANY points. I've since taken my money out and may return when I've got a good roll for 2-4. At least I have two months until it expires.

BTW, anyone have an opinion on Pokerroom's 2-4 tables???
Old 02-04-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, anyone have an opinion on Pokerroom's 2-4 tables???

[/ QUOTE ]

They are beatable. I just finished the $300 initial deposit and $150 reload bonus. I finished up $1344 total - but I got a $200 royal flush bonus as part of the total. I played some 1/2, some 2/4 and some 2/4 5max. I'd say that I'm a below average 2+2er in terms of how good I am.
Old 02-04-2005, 05:22 PM

dj, how many hands would you say it took you to clear the 2 bonuses? Did it take forever?
Old 02-04-2005, 05:53 PM

thanks for any replies so far.

did anyone find a code to use for the $300 bonus. id prefer that over the $200 cardplayer one.

also did anyone play NL while clearing the bonus?
still looks like it will take a while though

$0.25-$0.5 to $0.5-$1.0
$0.05 is raked for every $1 in the pot up to the max rake (see below).

Number of players Max rake
2-3 $1
4-5 $2
6-10 $3

is there a time limit for the cardplayer signup bonus? it said you have 60 days to clear the bonus on pokerrooms website so i wasnt sure if thats how all bonuses are.

thanks again.
Old 02-04-2005, 09:51 PM

Emailing PokerRoom is not the road to take. They take forever to answer their emails. You can get a quicker answer to most questions at 1-888-MYPOKER if you are in the U.S.
Old 02-04-2005, 10:07 PM

in case anyone didn't know bonuswhores offers a 200$ signup bonus now at pokerroom. It's probably the same as teh cardplayer offer (not familiar with the cardplayer offer). But I'd personally rather suppoort BW than cardplayer.
Old 02-04-2005, 11:10 PM

since i already opened an account i cant follow the links how i think im supposed to. what code do i put in when i make my deposit. i tried going through bonuswhores website just now but it i didnt see anywhere what the code was. i dont want to make a deposit there without putting in some deposit code.