Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Where are you, andrewbross?

Well, this is my second "where are you" post. The first one was several weeks ago asking about jason brown. I looked forward to seeing his pics each day, and he seemed to know what he was doing.

andrewbross has been nowhere to be found since his 500 unit pick went bust. Not a single defense to any of the multiple posts about him. Guess he's too ashamed and on to trolling at other sites.
Old 02-03-2005, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Where are you, andrewbross?

did anyone call him at his toll free number he posted?
Old 02-03-2005, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did anyone call him at his toll free number he posted?

[/ QUOTE ]

I did when he sent me a nasty PM after I commented about him saying something like "stone cold LOCK." He answered the # and tried to sell me a sports package.

Anyway, he aint that bad a guy. I've been following his free picks after fading em at first and losing. Shoulda faded him last night [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He might be a salesman, but he had a good run. Isn't that what matters?

I won't be signing up for his picks though...
Old 02-03-2005, 05:23 PM

I just wanted to say that I think everyone is being a bit harsh on this guy. If he would have won the game(s), everyone would be happy and excited. The comments I origianally made were pertaining only to the way he presented the picks. There was no reason to be so dramatic about them.

That said, I wanted him to win. I want as many as possible to win. I hope he continues to post (but tones it down a bit). We all get value when people go on a hot streak.

Again, I think people are being a bit hard on him since the game lost. Hopefully I was right and you all were smart enough not to try and make a "500 unit" bet (or any other rediculous amount). That was the only problem I had with him.

As someone else said, all that is needed is the pick, a year-to-date record, and maybe a little information about why you like it. No need to pump it up as the greatest bet ever.

Continued success to all of us!
Old 02-03-2005, 07:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just wanted to say that I think everyone is being a bit harsh on this guy. If he would have won the game(s), everyone would be happy and excited. The comments I origianally made were pertaining only to the way he presented the picks. There was no reason to be so dramatic about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have missed a few threads. It absolutely positively was not because that game lost.
Old 02-03-2005, 09:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

That said, I wanted him to win. I want as many as possible to win. I hope he continues to post (but tones it down a bit). We all get value when people go on a hot streak.

Again, I think people are being a bit hard on him since the game lost. Hopefully I was right and you all were smart enough not to try and make a "500 unit" bet (or any other rediculous amount). That was the only problem I had with him.

As someone else said, all that is needed is the pick, a year-to-date record, and maybe a little information about why you like it. No need to pump it up as the greatest bet ever.

Continued success to all of us!

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't scalf do this forever and we all loved him for it?

Hock the wife's ring, sell your kids to slavery, cause this is gonna cash!!! [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2005, 09:27 PM

I still look forward to scalf's posts. Never bet his picks, but I always read his posts.

jmo

gl

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2005, 12:09 AM

The difference is Scalf was just having fun and was truly excited. He wasn't making stuff up about "secret" information. He gave his actual reasons for liking the game and then would discuss it if you liked the other side rather than get all defensive.
Old 02-04-2005, 06:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Where are you, andrewbross?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is exactly what I was thinking.

[ QUOTE ]
I think everyone is being a bit harsh on this guy. If he would have won the game(s), everyone would be happy and excited.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is incorrect and I think you might have missed a couple of threads involving this guy so I'll recap again.

I was pretty reasonable and polite when I asked him to stop spamming his phone # and the fact that he has all these high-rollers buying his picks and that he will be looking for more people who are interested in purchasing his picks after he proves himself as a winner on this forum with some free-picks.

He was clearly trying to spam and scam and I asked him to just contribute to the discussion on what teams he thought had value. no more spamming.

the PM I received was (and still is) just about the ONLY one of a troll-like variety that I have ever received after over 7k very opinionated posts on these forums.

[ QUOTE ]
I know you are one of the biggest ASSHOLES on this site. All is you do is TROLL around looking for something for nothing. WELL, I gave you something for nothing tonight, I followed you and the other 50 or so who tried to scam Party on the BBJ by checking out all the flops for over 12 hours. You all were reported to Party by friends of mine and we are waiting for the next time you pull that scam cause we are going to laugh our heads off when you all get banned and the only way you will get back on is to buy new computers and I just know that will brak your cheap little heart. Do you really think I need the nickel and dime customers that I might get from soliciting here, I have movers that put 5 to 10 dimes on a game, my people had about 9 dimes on this little number tonight in fact I moved the line to 1 1/2 just from action I generated. So MICROBOB you cheap motherfucker I 'm on to you and will be sticking to you like tar on the sand.

p.s. If you have something to say to me call me, it's my dime, you don't have to rank on me just to see your name in lights

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 02-04-2005, 09:17 AM

You handicap MAC games like your grandmother... who taught your mother how to wear combat boots properly. I'll agree with the "Micro" part of your name- you must own a LOT of sportscars to compensate.

And you punctuate like a sissy.

"the PM I received was (and still is) just about the ONLY one of a troll-like variety that I have ever received"

I didn't want you to have to wait another 7K.

------------------------------------------------

That was a kind of a weak attempt...but I guess it's now at one-and-a-half.