Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2005, 04:20 AM

Default Weird Multipoker Bonus Situation

Background: In my continued first run of bonus whoring, I decided to move to multipoker's signup bonus (25% up to $150).

Well, I went to deposit $600 via neteller and it was capped at $500. I deposited the 500, then deposited the 100. After this, I called Pay Pro's support and they told me to e-mail multi poker. I did this and they claimed they wouldn't credit the other $25 in bonus money. I responded with a "standard" give me the bonus or I'll withdraw my money and about ten minutes later they credited the other $25.

The goofy part is the initial $125 is 10x playthrough while the remaining $25 is 5x playthrough.

Has anyone recently encounted this problem with the initial deposit? Also, should I try to get the initial $125 bumped down to 5x play as all previous party skin bonuses have been, or should I be content with the effective ~9x requirement?
Old 02-01-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Weird Multipoker Bonus Situation

ya I had the same thing happen to me and I'm just going with the play through requirements they gave me. However, what i wish i would have tried is to get the bonus from the first deposit of $500 and then try to deposit again with the code they used to give me the $25 and see if I could have gotten more out of it. I think that could be the move so if someone hasn't done it I think it's worth a shot if nothing else.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Weird Multipoker Bonus Situation

I got the same thing some days ago. I think the 25$ is supposed to be 10x. So I think you should be happy with the situation.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:49 AM

Default Mutlipoker reload code?

What SackUp is talking about is to credit the rest of the $25, MultiPoker customer support credited me the $25 using the code MPCOMPBONUS. I used COMPBONUS at Party without problem so maybe MPCOMPBONUS is the same (20% up to $500 with 5x play).

Maybe a fellow Bonus Whore would be willing to try the code out for the rest of the zoo.
Old 02-01-2005, 04:59 AM

Default Re: Mutlipoker reload code?

they used multi75 for mine. So i'm gonna try out yours and see if it works [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2005, 07:36 PM

Default Re: Mutlipoker reload code?

I really hope that ALL OF YOU CLOWNS out there that are abusing the bonuses get your accounts suspended and lose your deposits at some point. Then we can read your WAAAAAHHHH- THEY TOOK MY MONEY posts.

You may think this is a "clever" way to take advantage of some free money but it is really tantamount to stealing. You can't possibly feel that what your doing is legitimate.

I just hope you don't fk it up for everyone else.

You guys are truly pathetic and have no business on these boards.