Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2005, 06:24 PM

Default Party \"invite a friend\" - bonus whoring

Would it be possible to use the same credit card to open 4 separate accounts under my parents, sis, and wife's names? Get the $200 bonus for the four invites, play the number of raked hands to get both the sign up bonus and friend bonus in those accounts, and then transfer the funds into my account??? Yes, this would all be done from one computer.
Old 01-28-2005, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Party \"invite a friend\" - bonus whoring

Yes it would be possilbe.

However, you would be caught, and Party would ban ALL your accounts and sieze any funds you had in any of them. Don't try it.

Freakin
Old 01-28-2005, 06:32 PM

That's what another person said, so I wanted to get some opinion on here. I just don't see the difference if my wife and I had two different accounts. I should get the bonus if she opens an account. As for the stuff after that, what if I don't transfer the funds?
Old 01-28-2005, 06:54 PM

There is no problem with having a "wife" account for bonuses. Many people do it. If Party gives you any grief, tell them it's for your wife and they will be cool with it. You might be pushing it with 4 accounts though, I'd be careful...
Old 01-28-2005, 11:12 PM

Fund them all with different neteller accounts...make sure to use different passwords for all the accounts, give different phone numbers (they call to verify sometimes...so no bogus numbers), and different addresses and emails.

That being said...I'd just whore out all the other cardrooms. If you are a casual player you will always be playing under a bonus anyways with cryptos and party reloads and the other big ones.
Old 01-28-2005, 11:32 PM

at Empire, and probably all Party Skins, they allow you and your wife to use the same neteller account. Although you have to go through trouble of calling support and telling them it is your wifes account after they realize that funds from the same neteller account deposited into two different accounts. Its actually for your safety, so no one can steal your neteller info and make a deposit with out your approval.
Old 01-28-2005, 09:53 PM

you could probably get away with it but why abuse the system? if everyone abuses the system like you there will never be bonuses offered in the future. think about it.
Old 01-28-2005, 10:20 PM

Although u can have a wife account, I doubt they will accept payment with the same credit card. Most sites have automatic cashiers that block credit cards associated with another account. Maybe u would have to call support.
And as for 4 accounts, forget it. Probably you will get accounts banned.