Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 10:22 PM

Default advertising on forehead in wsop

i was bored and typed in 'poker' on ebay and sorted by highest price first. amongst domain names an tables i found a couple of people selling thier foreheads to the highest bidder. one guy has a buy it now price of 10k and one guy is 40k. since they dont list any previous results i dont think they will have any bids unless someone is really really stupid buts lets imagine they get a bid and make it to a final table. do you think espn will just blur them out or would they just make them put a band-aid on it or tape (hahahaa! sorry this idea is just too funny!)?

also what are some things you guys can think of taht might be worth it to put on there? what would you make them wear if you told them they couldn't see it until after the broadcast?

Old 01-26-2005, 10:30 PM

Default Re: advertising on forehead in wsop

I'm a Dickhead.

That stands out as truthful and entertaining.

I mean really can you see the young advertising guy walking into the boss's office "Hey boss, got this great idea..."

P.S. I find this very funny and can't believe the things that people come up with. This is just a notch below Dutch Boyd's auctions on ebay. Just a notch.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:38 AM

Crazy auction on Ebay + Goldan Palace = profit
Old 01-27-2005, 02:47 AM

i really like the fine print on the bottom of the 10k one. it starts off with 'in the event the World series of Poker is cancelled for any reason your advertising money is non refundable'. just what does this guy think he is losing by giving the person that is nice enough to sponsor him thier money back? what a bad business man.