Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 08:22 PM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 01-26-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Well see ya.

I bid thee farewell my lady...
Old 01-26-2005, 08:28 PM

You poor thing.

Ive never seen such a victim. How do you live with yourself?
Old 01-26-2005, 08:28 PM

How does this relate to poker? It seems like someone needs attention!
Old 01-26-2005, 08:33 PM

Don't let the door hit ya...
Old 01-26-2005, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This board seems to be just more of the same that we all see in poker rooms--a bunch of childish, socially retarded men who do not know how to interact with a woman in any way but negatively. You're like the boys on the playground in elementary school that yell "cooties!" because you can't think of anything else to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

it took 100+posts to figure this out?
Old 01-26-2005, 09:16 PM

Damn, I'm sure everyone would have treated you better if you were a man. Sexism everywhere, they all disgust me too.
Old 01-26-2005, 09:42 PM

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

I vin!
Old 01-26-2005, 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This board truly digusts me. I am not anyone else, nor have I ever been. Apparently my posts bear some vague similarity to another woman you all saw fit to run on out of here, and so now I am a pariah for no good reason. The people who are equating me with this other poster are WRONG (in addition to having way too much time on their hands), and yet now it has gotten to the point where the tinfoil hats are all on and I can't seem to disprove anything, so I won't even try.

I came here figuring I had a lot to learn and something to contribute. I still feel that way, but pretty clearly I am only going to get abuse from the quality human beings here that seem to get kick out of being jerks.

Poker players as a whole have always made me a little ill. The game seems to attract the most socially backward elements. In live games, I am constantly flirted with, insulted, disrespected, condescended to, and so on. I came here with the hope that the enlightened players that would be reading 2+2 books would be different, but sadly you are not (at least the ones posting lately are not--my apologies to those who don't act like these idiots).

I don't see any other females prominently posting on these boards (I'm sure there are some, I have just never seen them), and maybe this is why. This board seems to be just more of the same that we all see in poker rooms--a bunch of childish, socially retarded men who do not know how to interact with a woman in any way but negatively. You're like the boys on the playground in elementary school that yell "cooties!" because you can't think of anything else to say.

So I'll lurk, and maybe if I feel the burning need to post I'll make a guy's nickname to do it with. And I'll be at your tables, probably making more money than you, whether you like it or not.

Flame away. I know it's all most of you are capable of doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Note the similarity in Sophia's final post with that of one of CinnamonWild's final posts...especially what I have bolded. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Cinnamonwild:[ QUOTE ]
That is why I will always, always win more money than any of you who refuse to evolve your games ... whether you like it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cinnamonwild, in closing....Link

This is too funny...

Adam
Old 01-26-2005, 09:48 PM

Default HAHHAHA Sophia read ^^^^^

OMG you are so [censored] WA-PIZZZZOWN3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!