Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2005, 10:44 AM

Default Paradise Poker Hand Histories

Hi. I played for about 4 hours last night and after playing I requested my hand history for the last 500 games from Paradise Poker. I got the email and it had 100 games. So I went and read their help file and it says that they only store 100 games in their database due to "storage" requirements. WTF is that?!?!? Shouldn't a company that is making zillions off of helpless people be able to invest in a couple terabytes to store this stuff?!?!

Does anyone have any suggestions about how to prevent losing any hand history information? I use Poker Tracker and I heard about an auto-request feature, is this what everyone else is doing?
Old 01-26-2005, 10:48 AM

Default You can get them

They will be able to provide you the game NUMBERS you played in on that particular day. Then you just email a request for histories of hands A-B, C-D, E-F, G-H, and I-J (5 different 100 hand histories at a time).
Old 01-26-2005, 10:50 AM

Default Re: You can get them

Can you tell me how I go about getting the game #'s? I looked in the help file, but can't seem to find it.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They will be able to provide you the game NUMBERS you played in on that particular day. Then you just email a request for histories of hands A-B, C-D, E-F, G-H, and I-J (5 different 100 hand histories at a time).

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't work for me. I emailed support after playing over 100 hands without requesting hand histories asking if I could be sent all hands for that day. The support person said that they were not able to send past the last 100 hands. I am very surprised that they don't keep records, and if they do their policy seems to be not to send even upon user request.
Old 01-26-2005, 02:45 PM

I figured out a workaround. Poker tracker can be set up to automatically request hand histories every x minutes. If you set it up for 25 minutes or so, you should get them all without having to worry.