Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2005, 01:38 PM

Default Party Poker Million

Hello zoooo..

I took 3rd in a 500 player MTT last night with the top 6 spots winning a seat in the PP million saturday. My questions are, how many chips do you start with? This being a larger turny would you start with more then the normal 1k. Next whats the payouts usually like? I mean how deep, and would the lowest payouts equal the buy in - 600$. I have never played in one, and I am at work so i cannot access partys home page, or any of the information pages I can at home. We have websense working here, and I am lucky I can view this site. They have blocked it twice, but I have a connection on the infrastructure team who adds this to the "ok" list. So if anyone would like to take the time to answer any of my questions I would appriciate it. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2005, 03:26 PM

Default Re: Party Poker Million

I'm going from memory here, so I may not be entirely accurate. I believe you start with t1500, which is larger than the normal t1000 tourney stack. Blinds still start low 10/15, but level time is increased to 20-minutes each.

There were about 1700+ players last month and bubble to "money" was at about 80. I think the payouts went up 2x for every 20/10 players busting after that. (eg placing 80-60 paid $800.00, 60-40 paid $1600, 40-30 paid $3000+, 30-20 paid $4000+, etc). Of course the real money was at final table with 10th paying $10k+.

HTH, Steve
Old 01-20-2005, 04:34 PM

Default Thanks - N/M