Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2005, 02:32 PM

Default NetTeller Sux

Hey all. I've been playing free tables for the last few months. I've finally decided to jump and start playing for money, so last night I tried to open a NETeller account. When I tried to login to my NETeller account to make a deposit, i got an error message saying my account had been closed for unexplained reasons. Shortly after I received this e-mail from NETeller:

<font color="red"> Dear Client,

For the time being, NETeller's management has made an internal business decision not to open new accounts with Maryland residents. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will continue to monitor the situation and may reverse that decision at some point in the future.

Regards,
NETeller
</font>
What gives??? Does anybody know??? What are my alternatives? I'd rather not move money to and from poker sites to a credit card.

J.B.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:36 PM

Default Re: NetTeller Sux

ePassporte
Firepay
Citadel
IGM Pay

are all reliable ways to get money into poker sites. That kind of sucks abot the Neteller thing. Guess i wont be moving to MAryland anytime soon.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:39 PM

NETeller does not service accounts from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldavia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, and State of Maryland in the United States, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Yugoslavia. This list is subject to change at any time.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:54 PM

BAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA.

It's funny because it's true.
Old 01-19-2005, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
NETeller does not service accounts from: Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Croatia, Hungary, Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldavia, Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, and State of Maryland in the United States, Slovenia, Slovak Republic, Thailand, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Yugoslavia. This list is subject to change at any time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats freaking funny!
Old 01-19-2005, 04:50 PM

I always knew that Maryland was a pretty bogus state.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey all. I've been playing free tables for the last few months. I've finally decided to jump and start playing for money, so last night I tried to open a NETeller account. When I tried to login to my NETeller account to make a deposit, i got an error message saying my account had been closed for unexplained reasons. Shortly after I received this e-mail from NETeller:

<font color="red"> Dear Client,

For the time being, NETeller's management has made an internal business decision not to open new accounts with Maryland residents. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will continue to monitor the situation and may reverse that decision at some point in the future.

Regards,
NETeller
</font>
What gives??? Does anybody know??? What are my alternatives? I'd rather not move money to and from poker sites to a credit card.

J.B.

[/ QUOTE ]

True be told, I think your subject needs to change because it is not Neteller that sux in this case, but the State of Maryland. Neteller is only responding to what they percieve as questionable legal status under Maryland law.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
True be told, I think your subject needs to change because it is not Neteller that sux in this case, but the State of Maryland. Neteller is only responding to what they percieve as questionable legal status under Maryland law.

[/ QUOTE ]
semantics...all i know is somebody sux!
Old 01-19-2005, 09:22 PM

Default Maryland Sucks

I agree with Beernutz, the title should be what I put because Neteller is great.
Old 01-19-2005, 09:23 PM

I dunno man. I use neteller and it's pretty sweet so far.

Canada &gt; Maryland