Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2005, 12:26 AM

Default Trip advice

Slightly OT but close enough. I'll be headed to AC (driving)this Sunday for one night. We'll be staying at the borgata. The next day I'm headed to NYC to visit with my brother. Were going to leave my car in AC and ride to the city with my brother. Then on Thursday jump a bus back to AC and drive home (MD). So my question is where should I leave my car (bus station/borgata/better idea)? I hate driving in the city. Believe it or not this will save me money (parking fee's in NYC). if I can leave my car somewhere in AC that's close to the bus station, cheap/free, and somewhat safe.
Old 01-19-2005, 01:23 AM

Default Re: Trip advice

parking lot attached to the taj might work i paid 4 buks last time and the attendant told me i was good indefinitely. i left it there 2 1/2 days with no problems at all im sure it would be fine but im not sure how convenient this area is to the bus station.
jason
Old 01-19-2005, 03:25 AM

Thanks I'll look into it. Was the lot "part" of the Taj or on it's own? I wounder If I can park at the bus station for free/cheep? The Borg wants 20 a day!
Old 01-19-2005, 09:09 AM

Your strategy is -EV. Drive to a town just outside of NYC, THEN jump in your bro's car. This way you can avoid the bus on the way home.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 01-19-2005, 10:00 AM

I'd just leave it in the Borgata lot. The parking charge is per exit, not per day (I think you got bad info about the Borgata lot charges; it's not $20 a day). If you want to be closer to the bus station, just move the car to the Bally's lot. If you are taking Greyhound back to AC, most of the buses stop at Bally's, so that might be the best in any event.
Old 01-19-2005, 02:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'd just leave it in the Borgata lot. The parking charge is per exit, not per day (I think you got bad info about the Borgata lot charges; it's not $20 a day). If you want to be closer to the bus station, just move the car to the Bally's lot. If you are taking Greyhound back to AC, most of the buses stop at Bally's, so that might be the best in any event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Some great info. Thanks everyone.