Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 12:24 AM

Default Full Tilt 100% up to $600 Bonus

Sorry if this has been covered already... couldn't find anything in the search (go figure).

Has anyone done this bonus? Is it hard to clear? You get 120 days for the full bonus, and I don't really understand the system. The website says... well here is quat the website says

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt Poker is pleased to continue offering deposit bonuses to new players. New signups will receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on your initial deposit to
Full Tilt Poker.

For each dollar raked from a pot, every player who was dealt cards for that hand will earn one point. You can earn partial points if less than one dollar is raked, and you can earn up to three points per hand.
Each point is worth $.06, so you can earn up to $18 per hundred hands.

For every dollar paid in tournament fees, you will receive 7 Full Tilt Points. There is no cap on the number of points you can receive.
The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account into increments of 10% of your initial deposit. So if you do a one-time deposit of $100, with each $10 you earn, it will be released into your account. At three points per hand, each of these $10 increments can be earned in fewer than two hours of play at only one table.

You can see your cash total and bonus cash amounts in the Cashier window. You will continue to collect cash until you have received 100% of your bonus money. You have 120 days to earn your deposit bonus.

This offer is valid to players making their FIRST deposit at Full Tilt Poker on or after January 1st. You have until January 31st to make a deposit and still receive the 100% matching bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

- Jason
Old 01-18-2005, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt 100% up to $600 Bonus

That's because the search system sucks.

You pay $16 in rake to clear $1 in bonus which is horrible.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd you get this figure?
Old 01-18-2005, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

how'd you get this figure?

[/ QUOTE ]

1 point/$1 rake, each point = $.06, 16 pts = $1 = $16 rake (17 if you want to round up)

i don't necessarily agree w/ this calculation though since you don't have to put any $ into a pot to earn points, as long as you're dealt cards and a rake is taken everyone at the table receives the same amount
Old 01-18-2005, 02:21 AM

I consider this bonus to be about 50% rakeback - so it's slow but still worthwhile if you don't have better bonuses to clear at the moment. The games there are good (at least the no-limit and short-handed 8/16 limit games) - which is all I've played there.

I average roughly $5 / hour / table in bonus money there playing mostly 2/4 6max no limit.

hope that answers your question.
Old 01-18-2005, 02:45 AM

Doesnīt it mean that on a full table, they will pay 10 bonus dollars for 16 dollars rake?

For small stakes thatīs not as good as party skins, but for higher limits, I think it is okay?

Iīm still considering to sign up.

Are the higher limit games worth playing, or will it only be tight bonushunters?
Old 01-18-2005, 03:12 AM

I play $2-4NL and occasionally $5-10NL there and the bonus seems to clear pretty quickly if you are multi-tabling. Mostly it's the RAZZ that keeps me coming back though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2005, 04:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I play $2-4NL and occasionally $5-10NL there and the bonus seems to clear pretty quickly if you are multi-tabling. Mostly it's the RAZZ that keeps me coming back though. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

How quick are cashouts? I would be tempted to sign up just to get some razz time in.
Old 01-18-2005, 08:47 AM

I always cash out to Neteller from Full Tilt and the money is usually there either that same day or the next day at the latest.
Old 01-18-2005, 09:59 AM

The "bonus" structure is terrible for limit games and the limit tables are really tight (at least they were a few months ago). Also support outright lies about the bonus if you email them to ask about it.

I cleared the first $120 and cashed out. I don't see myself going back anytime soon.