Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2005, 06:17 PM

Default Planning a trip to Vegas, Polo Towers ...

what's the consensus on this place. We have a timeshare and this is an option for one of the places to stay. Looking for something moderately upscale. Other options include: Club De Sol, WorldMark Las Vegas, The Jockey Club, Marriot's Grand Chateau (is it finished or likely to be by august?), or Royal Cacation Suites.
Old 01-15-2005, 07:07 PM

Default Re: Planning a trip to Vegas, Polo Towers ...

Haven't stayed at the Polo Towers, but I just stayed at the Jockey club last weekend and thought it was great, good location and I like having a kitchen and separate bedroom. The building itself is looking a little tired but the room was well kept and clean, plus there's lots of construction you had to walk around in the front of the building. I wouldn't call it "upscale" but is was certainly decent and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:02 PM

Default Re: Planning a trip to Vegas, Polo Towers ...

The Polo Towers has a good, reasonably centralized location on the Strip. So does the Jockey Club.

I've never heard of Club De Sol, WorldMark Las Vegas, Marriot's Grand Chateau, or Royal Cacation Suites.