Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2005, 11:43 PM

Default How do people find out about these bonuses in the first place?

And why don't the sites publicize them better if they offer them? Presumably they want people to use them.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:47 PM

Default Re: How do people find out about these bonuses in the first place?

They probably don't want EVERYONE using them, but don't mind that they spread like wildfire on boards such as these.
Old 01-12-2005, 11:50 PM

Yes, you have to remember the vast majority of their players have never heard of twoplustwo or bonuswhores and therefore will never hear of these bonuses. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2005, 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
They probably don't want EVERYONE using them, but don't mind that they spread like wildfire on boards such as these.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why don't they want "EVERYONE" using these bonuses? I was under the assumption that they offer these bonuses because they actually pay off themselves in added rake. Even if they didn't want everyone to use it, wouldn't they atleast want fish who will play til they lose it and reload instead of bonus whores who are just going to cash out as soon as they clear it?
Old 01-13-2005, 12:09 AM

if every person at the table were working off a bonus, they wouldn't be making any money off the bonuses. but if just a few people are they can end up turning a profit off the bonuses. and i'm sure they don't mind them spreading through boards like these where i would imagine we are far less loyal than the average player who has a couple of bucks on one place where he plays occasionally.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:18 AM

Just speculation here:

I would guess that Party sets up these 4 separate match deposit bonuses as comeback incentives for inactive accounts and uses whatever criteria to determine whether JoeInactivePartyUser gets the $100, $50, $25, or $15 bonus. After that, they just send them an e-mail with the corresponding deposit code.

From there, it's not a big stretch for someone to try BONUS1, BONUS3, BONUS4, etc., if they were e-mailed the BONUS2 code. And Party has their cashier system set up to allow these bonuses universally. (It would seem to me to be relatively easy to make them account-specific, but whatever.)

A post to RGP/2+2/BonusWhores should take care of the rest...
Old 01-13-2005, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just speculation here:

I would guess that Party sets up these 4 separate match deposit bonuses as comeback incentives for inactive accounts and uses whatever criteria to determine whether JoeInactivePartyUser gets the $100, $50, $25, or $15 bonus. After that, they just send them an e-mail with the corresponding deposit code.

From there, it's not a big stretch for someone to try BONUS1, BONUS3, BONUS4, etc., if they were e-mailed the BONUS2 code. And Party has their cashier system set up to allow these bonuses universally. (It would seem to me to be relatively easy to make them account-specific, but whatever.)

A post to RGP/2+2/BonusWhores should take care of the rest...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think you're probably right. with that said, do you think there's a possibility these bonuses will work with any deposit amount? after all, these inactive players' accounts only have the bonus amount on them, and not the bonus plus some deposit. has anyone tried one of these with a minimum deposit?
Old 01-13-2005, 12:45 AM

I believe they're structured as 100% match up to X, so if you deposited less than X you'd only received the amount you deposited, not X.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:46 AM

Min deposit is $50, do that for all the bonuses except maybe the $100 one because it might be a match bonus. If you want to try a min deposit on it go ahead though.
Old 01-13-2005, 12:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe they're structured as 100% match up to X, so if you deposited less than X you'd only received the amount you deposited, not X.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i was thinking more that they were structured as just $100 regardless of what you put in. has anyone put in less than 100%?