Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2005, 08:24 PM

Default Clearing a Database In Pokertracker

I am cleaning house and want to start with a new database in pokertracker. Does anyone know how to do this. It seems like it should be relatively simply, but I am clearly missing something. Any assistance you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:05 AM

Default Re: Clearing a Database In Pokertracker

DL the blank hh database from the PokerTracker web site. Rename your old one and install the new one. This removes all the saved hand histories. If you want a new player database as well/instead, just click the Maintain your Poker Tracker database names icon, it looks like two blue cylinders. Click the ADD button, type in a name and under the drop down in Database file, select Create a New, Empty database. After you make the database, you can go back in and set it as the default database that opens when you start PT.

Vern
Old 01-09-2005, 02:23 AM

All I did was to create a new database and set it as default (both under 'maintain database names' in the 'file' menu). As you said, simple.
Old 01-09-2005, 02:27 AM

That does not reset the HH database though. PT is a dual database system and both are limited in size and the efficiency of the program depends on the size and order of each database.

Vern