Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2004, 01:49 PM

Default Need Advice On How To Use \"Search\" Option Effectively

thanks for replies in advance.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:05 PM

Default Re: Need Advice On How To Use \"Search\" Option Effectively

Advice
More advice
Old 12-05-2004, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Advice
More advice

[/ QUOTE ]

why don't you give me a more specific example. let's say i wanted to look up some good threads on No Limit Tourney Hands Analysis. what would i put into search? if i wanted to pull up old posts by Raymer, Strasser, Sklansky, Daliman, ZeeJustin, even you...what would i put into search?
Old 12-05-2004, 06:10 PM

Desdia,

You gotta stop demanding that this forum babysit your lazy behind. Don't expect detailed posts on the kind of searching you want to do if your original post is simply that you need search help. You wonder why people are always flaming you. Well, this doesn't help anything.

That being said, if you want to do a search on older stuff you need to click on 'Older Archives' on the right menu that is above 'Books' and below the 'Other Topics' section. You will want to choose 'recent archives' unless you really want to go back to the old school posts. You are now in the forum archives and can navigate like you would in the normal message board or go to 'serach' and put in the usernames you're talking about to see what they've posted.

Instead, you could put in 'no limit tourney hands' in quotes and search by message title and body. If no messages are found keep making your search phrase more general until you find what you're looking for.

Good luck, I'm sure a hugely winning SNG player like yourself should have no trouble with searching if you apply yourself a bit.