Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2004, 12:58 AM

Default Absolute hand histories messed up?

I'm having some strange problems w/ Absolute hand histories. I'll play for a couple hours, request the last 200 hands, attempt to load the hands in PT, then see that these hands were not loaded because they are already in my database.

So I look throught the hand histories and see that they are in fact ALL old hands and my recent 2 hours of play isn't even included.

How long will it take for me to be able to recieve my actual most recent hand histories from Absolute?

The bonus is nice, but w/ all this crap I may just say screw it and play only at party.
Old 11-30-2004, 08:30 AM

Default Re: Absolute hand histories messed up?

I noticed the same thing, when I first started playing, Id request and get 200 already played hands, than just for fun later after playing like 36 hands before my computer locked up cause of the memory problems, Id request 200 and they would all be new, sites like that UB and Prima I just figure it is more trouble than its worth to import them, there are too many Party's Paradise's and Stars out there to worry about a few hands from some site that is either not going to be there soon or well all quitplaying because it is too frustrating to play.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:06 AM

"How long will it take for me to be able to recieve my actual most recent hand histories from Absolute?"

It can take a few hours for new hand histories to be available. Some days they are available within a few minutes of playing the hands, others it takes hours. I've stopped playing on numerous occasions because I was getting close to the 200 hand mark and didnt want to lose hands in limbo. The hand histories also often create errors on import into PT which becomes tiresome.

I cleared my Bonus over the weekend and am glad to be done dealing with Absolutes hand histories.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I cleared my Bonus over the weekend and am glad to be done dealing with Absolutes hand histories.

[/ QUOTE ]

That will be a great day in my life.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I cleared my Bonus over the weekend and am glad to be done dealing with Absolutes hand histories

[/ QUOTE ]

You must be new there then, I have stacked in less than a month about 1k in bonus $ that is not doible in a weekend. Just wait till you get the reload offers every 3 days
Old 11-30-2004, 11:48 AM

I wouldn't mind as much if they just made me wait a couple hours to get my hand histories, but sending me the wrong ones really screws things up. That means if I played 2 tables all day and requested hands about every 1.5 hrs, I could end up completely missing a lot of my hand histories.

It's a small site that sometimes has good games, but many times has all bad games. They only allow you to play a maximum of 2 tables at once, software has problems, and now manually requested incorrect hand histories...

It sorta makes me feel like an extra dirty whore to play there.

Yucky.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:03 PM

Anyone have a phone number for absolute? they are not returning my emails. I'm having problems w/ their tournaments. I can register, but then when i go to the table, no one is seated, even though i can see the tourney taking place from the lobby.

I almost made money being blinded off in a $20 MTT last night.

I'd like to get my $ back because I wasn't able to participate.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You must be new there then, I have stacked in less than a month about 1k in bonus $ that is not doible in a weekend. Just wait till you get the reload offers every 3 days

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I was clearing my 35% initial deposit bonus ($210 in bonus). It took me about 6 weeks to clear the bonus, mostly at the .25/.50 limit tables.
Old 11-30-2004, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't mind as much if they just made me wait a couple hours to get my hand histories, but sending me the wrong ones really screws things up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not that you are being sent the wrong hand histories. Its that the newest hand histories are not available yet. They get backlogged I guess and hand histories get delayed.

If you played 9 hours straight and the history for the first hand you played was not available until three hours later the history of the last hand wouldnt be available until approx. 3 hours after you stopped playing.

Where I lost hands were the times I played say 700 hands in 6 hour session and still no hand histories were available (extreme example). I took a few hour break and then requested 200 hands, unfortunately the last 200 hands were hands 200-399 so I lost the first 200 hands played because they were no longer available.
Old 11-30-2004, 01:56 PM

You can play 3 tables there, it will probably lock up your computer, your isp, and your local power grid, but you can play 3.