Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2004, 12:10 PM

Default bots at party

I am one of those *&amp;$* bot guys and i was busted on party poker recently. I would like to answer ?'s by anybody about botting and how you are treated on the site. well they seized a few hundred dollars. but only after warning me to quite using my bot, so i did and played a few tourneys and live stud and omaha after that And they still siezed the money and closed the acct. if you read their terms they can seize your BR if thought you played with a bot on another site 2 yrs ago. pretty nice of them they make millions in rake a day and can arbitrarly seize any acct they want. great site i love em LOL. <font color="blue"> </font> [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]Sorry i'm new to this discussion stuff this is my first ever post and it is sincere. don't appreciate the trolling thing i guess that some way of achieving forum king. i don't want that i just wanna whine about my latest BAD BEAT.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:13 PM

Default Re: bots at party

This should be entertaining.

::goes to make popcorn::
Old 11-29-2004, 12:17 PM

jason have i played your private tourn at stars?
Old 11-29-2004, 12:18 PM

Eh, those of us who don't use bots have nothing to worry about.

Sounds like the little boy who cried wolf to me.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pretty nice of them they make millions in rake a day and can arbitrarly seize any acct they want. great site

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you justify to yourself using a bot? I am quite serious as I don't understand. Do you know it's wrong and just not care or do you believe you have a right to play w/ a bot?

Do you justify it by saying that Party makes money, so you should be able to take some money too? I just don't get it.

And lastly, how can you be upset at Party for enforcing rules that you knowingly broke and knowingly knew the consequences if you were caught?
Old 11-29-2004, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am one of those *&amp;$* bot guys and i was busted on party poker recently. I would like to answer ?'s by anybody about botting and how you are treated on the site. well they seized a few hundred dollars. but only after warning me to quite using my bot, so i did and played a few tourneys and live stud and omaha after that And they still siezed the money and closed the acct. if you read their terms they can seize your BR if thought you played with a bot on another site 2 yrs ago. pretty nice of them they make millions in rake a day and can arbitrarly seize any acct they want. great site i love em LOL. <font color="blue"> </font> [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yo bro you ever hear of Joe? Well Joe gotta gun.

Where you live?
Old 11-29-2004, 12:20 PM

na not a little boy cryin wolf, wolf got caught eatin to many lambs.
Old 11-29-2004, 12:21 PM

Default Tips for posts 2&3

Good effort but, after post 1 there are still about 5 people on the boards who don't hate you. Can I suggest that you consider:

Post 2 - An affiliate code.
Post 3 - A bad beat story.

That should do the trick.

Sheriff
Old 11-29-2004, 12:22 PM

That was a really lame-ass attempt at trolling.

But it did get me thinking about something. Is Party going to distribute the $$$ seized from winHoldem users to those who lost money to bots? I've heard of PokerStars players getting random "Player XYZ colluded against you so here's some money", but has Party ever distributed money from seized funds of colluders and/or bots?
Old 11-29-2004, 12:25 PM

how can i justify bot i built it and it plays the way i say to it its not AI its mine although thats not sayin much since i was caught and put on hold for a couple days....