Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2004, 12:01 PM

Default OIC 3 Day 18 Winners and Top Placers

OIC 3 Day 18 Winners and Top Placers

Congratulations to the following people who are the top 10 on the leader board for day 18:

1 Mackas $2069.75
2 Pokernoob $1513.05
3 Tosh $416.64
4 Mike Haven $262.65
5 Tex Murphy $217.60
6 CrazyN8 $206.30
7 krazyace5 $197.33
8 xxx $165.00
9 2+2 $141.16
10 Rudbaeck $134.59

Prizes
Tosh takes the $50 prize for being next on the leader board.

Tosh (takes the $50 prize for the biggest balance jump, increasing their BR by $85.

The $50 prize for the biggest rank jump is taken by Rudbaeck with a 17 place jump.

Please bear in mind that there were in fact players who show higher balance increases and rank jumps, but were excluded from the calculation due to non-OIC balances not being declared or playing at the incorrect games.

Well done to everybody. PLEASE ensure that you re-declare your correct balances. For your convenience, the OIC rules are located http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...14&fpart=1

We will also be sending PM’s to those we come across who have not declared correct balances, reminding you to re-declare the necessary amounts or declare non-qualifying play, so please don’t be alarmed if you get one.

Prize winner accounts will be credited shortly as well as BR refunds for qualifying players.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:12 PM

Default Re: OIC 3 Day 18 Winners and Top Placers

None of my play has been updated in the last two days. The OIC leaderboard shows my balance the same as it was on Thursday. My BRP balance has not changed at all either. I have played and according to my balance when I login, it has gone up. Not enough to win any prizes, but I'm more concerned about the fact that none of my play has been "recorded".

Err...The "2+2" user in 9th place has my exact balance. Could that be me? I didn't really understand what you were asking for the first time I went to the signup. ie. I wasn't sure if you wanted the forum name or my alias on there and it didn't work the first time when I did it with my alias, so I tried the forum name and it worked. This was when it first started and there were some problems. So, is that "2+2" me?

I'm still not sure why my BRP stuff and leaderboard aren't being updated correctly.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:48 PM

Same problem here [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] Also when I logged in to play this morning the popup showed 43 qualifying brp for the last 24 hrs.
I played 15 raked hands to get in the freeroll but my brp did not change.
Old 11-28-2004, 01:09 PM

Yes you are '2+2'

Regretfully we have had some problems this weekend with the BRP points, however they should be back on track tomorrow.
You do still aquire the points, and all the bonuses assosiated with them.

Same thing with the OIC leaderboard, I bypassed that by doing it manually (wore my calculator out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

Kind Regards,

Gaming Club Guy
Old 11-28-2004, 02:18 PM

Woo hoo!! I've been in the top 10 three times now and didn't even know it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Thanks for looking that up, I appreciate it.
Old 11-28-2004, 03:43 PM

Default If you bust out, can you start again with a fresh $50?

if the answer is yes do i just declare my current TGC balance minus 50 as my non OIC balance?
Old 11-28-2004, 04:00 PM

Default Re: If you bust out, can you start again with a fresh $50?

I believe "Yes" is the answer to both questions.

I would also suggest you send an e-mail to Support to record what you are doing.
Old 11-28-2004, 05:11 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
Regretfully we have had some problems this weekend with the BRP points, however they should be back on track tomorrow. You do still aquire the points, and all the bonuses assosiated with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speaking of which, what do you get for the points? Every time I try to look mine up (ever since I started this, BTW; not just this weekend), I enter my account #, the window refreshes and clears out the account number field. Repeat ad nauseam. And I haven't figured out where to find the info on what they're good for, either.

-Mike
Old 11-28-2004, 05:36 PM

Look right below that in the table in the bottom part of the page. I thought that was confusing too. It should be right there though.
Old 11-28-2004, 05:45 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

Thanks, but all I've ever seen that table say is "No Data Available". Also, is there a page that says what the points are for?

-Mike