Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2004, 01:12 AM

Default Interpoker problems, please help me.

I just signed up with interpoker, pretty much for the bonus, and i played about 10 hands on the site and lost 12 bucks. I had a 100 bucks to start and I left the table with 88 bucks. My game history even confirms it. The problem is that there is only 68 bucks in my account, and i can't concieve of how money can go missing. And no, i haven't left my room and no one else has played on my account. The biggest problem of all is that none of the contact numbers on the site connect to anything? The one goes to a busy tone and the other says that the number doesn't exist. I'm pretty much lost at what to do, can anyone give me someone advice?
Old 11-27-2004, 01:27 AM

Default Re: Interpoker problems, please help me.

Chances are extremely good that you were playing at a Pound Sterling or Euro table, and what you lost were 12 Pound or 12 Euros. Those are European currencies that are approximately 1.9 and 1.2 US dollars. However, those don't quite match either.

You can also log in and look at your log viewer, at the center of the lobby, and it will tell you your most recent hands. If you see a funny looking E or a strange L in front of your money at the table, you might figure it out.