Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2004, 12:06 AM

Default empire royal flush vip club

So what's the deal with this? I haven't been playing hardly any poker for the last 2 months, and haven't been reading the forums in that time.

I'm over 15k points even without playing the last couple months, so I assume I'm a member. What am I going to get?

PS. I did a search over the last month or so of the Zoo, and couldn't find any info, which is why I ask.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:11 AM

Default Re: empire royal flush vip club

Its basically the most coveted and elite group of poker players on the face of the planet. That's all that most of us know about it.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Its basically the most coveted and elite group of poker players on the face of the planet. That's all that most of us know about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Heh. Sounds like Empire.

I ask because I'm apparently a member, but haven't gotten any emails from them. What they advertise as being the benefits are kinda cool, but a little vague. (eg, We get a watch?)
Old 11-17-2004, 02:14 AM

You are supposed to get a watch. And a bonus code for a reload bonus thats good at the start of every month. But from some posts on here it sounds like that bonus code doesn't even work. Shocker.
Old 11-17-2004, 03:29 AM

Default Seems like a bait and switch scheme

[ QUOTE ]
So what's the deal with this? I haven't been playing hardly any poker for the last 2 months, and haven't been reading the forums in that time.

I'm over 15k points even without playing the last couple months, so I assume I'm a member. What am I going to get?

PS. I did a search over the last month or so of the Zoo, and couldn't find any info, which is why I ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

They claim that you will get a $100 reload bonus every month if you obtain enough points to become a Royal Flush VIP - but it is not true. It seems they are not honoring their own stated policy. Seems like they are basicly running a bait and switch scheme at Empire.
Old 11-17-2004, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are supposed to get a watch. And a bonus code for a reload bonus thats good at the start of every month. But from some posts on here it sounds like that bonus code doesn't even work. Shocker

[/ QUOTE ]

It worked for me, you just have to use the member id number as the deposit bonus.
Old 11-18-2004, 12:04 AM

is this watch any good?

they haven't sent me an email telling me I've qualified for their Royal Flush deal -- I didn't know of it until I poked around the VIP website because I was bored while playing.

my address with Empire is about 5 addresses ago. is the watch worth changing my address with them for, or is it just cheesy plastic with "Empire Poker" written all over it?
Old 11-18-2004, 01:07 AM

It is a Citizen Ecodrive watch.
Old 11-18-2004, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It is a Citizen Ecodrive watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

really ? never heard of that but just looked it up online it was like 179 dollars....doesnt sound like the empire poker I know...
Old 11-18-2004, 05:00 AM

I don't see anywhere in their VIP area now that mentions a watch or bonus ......