Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2004, 12:25 PM

Default When do the tables open at Foxwoods

I plan on going to Foxwoods this weekend. I've noticed that sometime (between 11 and 1pm) mid-day, they open a bunch of new tables. Perhaps when a new batch of dealers come on shift?

Is this at a regular time, and if so, does anyone happen to know what time this usually happens?
Old 11-16-2004, 12:42 PM

Default Re: When do the tables open at Foxwoods

not an exact answer, but the earlier you get there, the better chance for open seating, and don't be put off by a list, cause as you note they are opening tables up, but they open them up pretty early.

Was there at 8:30 am on a friday they had 2 tables 4-8 going, I was quickly seated at a third table they were opening. By the time I left to go down stairs for ACT tourneys at 10:15, the room was pretty crowded already, and most tables open. Yeah the WPF was in town, but that was during the week.

The day before on Thursday, I arrived to open seating at 12, and they were opening up more tables in the hours to follow. Short lists all day. Saturday should be more crowded, so the earlier the better.

Saturday mornings, also still has plenty of tables going from friday night as well. So expect to see more tables going early