Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2004, 01:02 PM

Default Removed from eurobet

I'm making this post so i can link it to the people who signed up under me, luckily, none of these players have played on eurobet yet so i don't owe them rake back. The other reason for making this is so sign ups/affiliates know to be carefully and plus the added bonus i'm sure some zooers will love to see me fail.

So yea. I have been removed from eurobets affiliation because of the post i made that listed the boundaries affiliates need to hit to get a percentage increase; the commission thresholds. I can't link to the post because i asked mat to remove the post.

When i recieved the thresholds i wasn't told they were confident, when i said that on the phone just the reply was 'well that is implied' ... even though ever other single poker site has never cared.

On the phone the conversation went on to say, 'when you posted these thresholds other big affiliates who are bringing us $1000s in rake saw them and complainned about them being posted so i have no choice to remove you.'

So yes. That was the reason. I am no longer an affiliate there or able to offer rake. Sorry everyone.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:06 PM

Default Re: Removed from eurobet

Well, I'm looking for another rakeback affiliate for eurobet then. PM me.
Old 11-08-2004, 01:18 PM

How can you get one if you were signed up by 1800 orginally?
Old 11-08-2004, 01:21 PM

He wasn't. I was about to add him this morning.

FWIW, i sent this email to support:

Hi.
Lastly, i'm wondering what will happen to the players under me, since they moved to eurobet for rake back it seems unfair to punish them for my mistake in posting. Would it be possible for them to move to another affiliate?
Jay.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:23 PM

Hi there,

I am not one of 1800 Gamblers players but i have contacted Eurobet support to see what on earth is going on there. I am looking to sign up under a respected affiliate there but with all thses problems dont know what on earth to do. This is what they have told me to do.......

Due to errors with certain affiliates Eurobet has altered its affiliate structure. Anyone looking to sign up at Eurobet can do so through their own trusted affiliates. Is all they need do is contact Jason on eurobetsupport@hotmail.com and explain that they are looking to open a new Eurobet account. The same thing applies to anyone who is an existing customer of any affiliate that has been shut down just contact Jason. Jason is now Eurobets only real trusted affiliate with direct support of the management at the site.

Hope this information clarifies the position somewhat. I shall now be signing up direct with them rather than one of the affiliates on here.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there,

I am not one of 1800 Gamblers players but i have contacted Eurobet support to see what on earth is going on there. I am looking to sign up under a respected affiliate there but with all thses problems dont know what on earth to do. This is what they have told me to do.......

Due to errors with certain affiliates Eurobet has altered its affiliate structure. Anyone looking to sign up at Eurobet can do so through their own trusted affiliates. Is all they need do is contact Jason on eurobetsupport@hotmail.com and explain that they are looking to open a new Eurobet account. The same thing applies to anyone who is an existing customer of any affiliate that has been shut down just contact Jason. Jason is now Eurobets only real trusted affiliate with direct support of the management at the site.

Hope this information clarifies the position somewhat. I shall now be signing up direct with them rather than one of the affiliates on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

suddenly, im very hungry for a giant can of SPAM
Old 11-08-2004, 02:29 PM

Yup, I think I won that one.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] busguy
Old 11-08-2004, 02:31 PM

I don't think this is spam. This is what support said to me, that i could become a subaffiliate of Jasons.
Old 11-08-2004, 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think this is spam. This is what support said to me, that i could become a subaffiliate of Jasons.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMHO, there are too damn many affiliates already with the name "Jason".
Old 11-08-2004, 02:42 PM

Ha.

Anyhow, the more i think about this the worst it seems. So here's what i know.

1. A big affiliate reported me, for posting how much you cann get, so his concern is competition.
2. Eurobet removed me.
3. Eurobet referred me to be a subaffiliate of the big affiliate.
4. The big affiliate then gets a cut of all my referrals.
5. I get this message from Forest Will:

'Any affiliate that has been shut down in the last couple of days is more than welcome to contact Jason on eurobetsupport@hotmail.com in order to allow their players to continue to recieve their expected rake rebate every month. Those affiliates will still be allowed to keep those players already linked to them in a sub-affiliate manner (which is why this is of such benefit to you). Jason at Eurobet will be the only one allowed to operate in this manner from now on.

This is no bullshit just information that i thought should be passed onto you am im sure you can benefit from it financially as well as saving face with your players. '

edit: Sweet deal. I offer high rake back by doing so create competition for the big affiliate. He complains, they ban me for him. He creates small accounts and attacks me below.

I'm done with this playground arguement, all i care about is getting my sign ups moved to a respectable deal.
Closed Thread