Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2004, 03:20 PM

Default toejam freeroll -- anyone registered?

(I did a search for TOEJAM but it only brought up messages from September.)

Has anyone received confirmation that they're in the Toejam freeroll? Is there a place to go to verify we're in?

I got the email, went to the site, filled out the form, and after submitting it, the form resets as if I need to enter my information again. I didn't receive a confirmation email, either.

Has anyone else run into the same thing or do I need to re-enter? The signup page said it's only taking the first 400 who sign up, and I'd like to know whether I made the cutoff.

Also, it lists the tourney for Tuesday, Nov. 11, but Tuesday is the 9th. Is it Tuesday or Thursday? I don't see it listed in TGC's lobby.

Thanks,
serling
Old 11-07-2004, 03:47 PM

Default Re: toejam freeroll -- anyone registered?

Also, it lists the tourney for Tuesday, Nov. 11, but Tuesday is the 9th

craaaaaaaap... shiiiiiit

i looked over that webpage 15 times and so did they. we all missed this error.

sorry for the confusion!

the tourney is thursday night serling. it is at 8EST as stated. tuesday is the deadline to sign up, thursday is the event.

the tourney will show in tgc lobby 24 hours prior. all you have to do is show up and you will be enabled to play.

i will personally make sure that even if it is full (which i don't think it is), that you get included. no way my fellow slot junkie will miss this, even if it is my seat you get.

because of this date confusion, i now expect the attendance to suck, so that will certainly create more equity for the players who show up at the right time.

anyone who follows that banner from here in the zoo should get a seat. thx for pointing out this screw-up. let me see if i can get someone from tgc to fix it today.

see ya THURSDAY

Old 11-07-2004, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
anyone who follows that banner from here in the zoo should get a seat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this banner at Grannie?
Old 11-07-2004, 05:09 PM

heya john,

it is in the rotation for the top spot of the banners on the right. a few reloads will show it.

i'm gonna PM you the direct link tho
Old 11-07-2004, 06:08 PM

sorry for this, but i want to clear a couple of things i am being asked.

there is absolutely NO DEPOSIT required to play this. all you need is an account, and the account does NOT need to be set up through my link/banner. this is a totally unrestricted, no money required freeroll with $1800+ to be won with the bounties.

i've gotten PMs from many that want to know if they have to sign up through me to play, if it is for new accounts only, and whether they have to make a depo.

the definitive answer to ALL of these questions is <font color="red">no </font>. i would never run a freeroll that had any conditions attached.

Old 11-07-2004, 10:19 PM

Default Thank you, Granny. N/M

Old 11-07-2004, 10:39 PM

I'd like to sign up as well, but I cant see any banners either. Do I need to set up my account here a certain way?

Thanks,
-Steve
Old 11-08-2004, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]

anyone who follows that banner from here in the zoo should get a seat. thx for pointing out this screw-up. let me see if i can get someone from tgc to fix it today.

[/ QUOTE ]
Apologies for the error Granny [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. It's been fixed.

You should receive a pop-up confirming your registration after filling in and submitting your details. The reason one might not be seeing the pop-up could possibly be due to pop-up killers or if you're using FireFox as your browser.
Old 11-08-2004, 11:18 AM

was my fault TGC guy. i was the one that proofed it.

ok, i have a HUGE aplology to make and i am going to post a link here.

1. the apology. vinny has PM'd me and pointed out that thursday is a stud event for kotz. as everyone knows, i have made SURE that i have never competed with kotz because i was one of the kotz originals and feel this is a zoo event that should remain forever.

however, due to a bunch of technical issues we kept having to change the date on the TOEJAM tourney. the last date change i requested was because TOEJAM was scheduled the thursday after the elections and i felt that if there were recount issues etc, many americans might still be watching this on tv. i had asked for the 18th, and settled on the 11th. at that point i did not realize kotz was on the 11th and went ahead and scheduled it. i hope that you guys multi-table and play both (toejam being a freeroll should make this palatable) and i deeply apologize to the zoo and kotz organizers for the duplicate date. it won't happen again.

2. i have gotten several PM's from people who have said that they don't see the banner. it is on a rotation system, and should be popping up. in case you can't find it, click here to sign up.

finally, for those that are owed entries into the paradise tourneys for using the link in my classified, rest assured that the paradise tourney will be played before the end of the month. i am just waiting for a date confirmation. those are the "soiled nightgown" tourneys, this is TOEJAM. if you would like an entry in a future toejam instead, we will work that out.

thx for all the PM's, sorry for the confusion. please get signed up today for the freeroll thursday so you don't get shut out.

this will officially be the TOEJAM thread that i am allowed per event, so hold the spam comments.

merci

Old 11-08-2004, 11:58 AM

Default TOEJAM DATE CHANGE

hiya,

because of confusion with the webpage, and the fact that i don't want to compete with KOTZ, we are changing the date for TOEJAM to thursday 11/25 at 8p EST.

this needs final approval from prima, but that should be no issue. you may continue to sign-up through the existing links and banners as those will not be changing other than text corrections.

i apologize for the confusion. all those that are registered already should recieve an email later this week as a confirmation of the change.

Mae OUT