Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2004, 05:12 PM

Default multitabling setups

A little background: I have been playing for around 16 months online and have just recently started to multitable(2 tables) I've turned an initial $400 into $2700, started at micro limit up to .5/1.00(limit HE) and now have been playing 25nl and 10 and 20 sng's. I started out losing,of course, but have studied about a dozen books, card player mag, this site,learned by playing,etc and have become fairly solid. My question is about multitabling more than two games and the actual computer setup that players use where they can see all the tables at once as opposed to windows popping up. I currently play on a Presario 2500 laptop and it is a mess trying to play more that two tables. I apologize if this is the wrong forum but anyone who can help I will be happy to give my phone number or email.
One last question :what bankroll size is recommended for a certain level

Thanks in advance,Booger
Old 11-02-2004, 05:53 PM

Default Re: multitabling setups

I currently play 5 tables. I have 3 monitors, none bigger than 17" (although i plan on getting some dell FPs soon). You can run an extra monitor on most laptops as far as i know. As far as NL bankrolls go, 20 buyins should be more than enough.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:14 PM

Get a 21" CRT that supports 1600x1200x100hz and run it out of your VGA out on the laptop. Use the laptop LCD for email/chat/web browsing and keep the games on your CRT.
\
Old 11-03-2004, 04:57 AM

good advice