Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 03:56 PM

Default W 4 Prez!

If you haven't seen this site, you are missing out. Hilarious.
Old 10-19-2004, 11:14 PM

Default Re: W 4 Prez!

wait,
is this an absolutely brilliat spoof, or support for enforced sterilizations?
Old 10-20-2004, 03:43 PM

God I HOPE it is satire. Otherwise I am very afraid.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:31 PM

If it is satire i will say again it is brilliant. Extrodenairly well done.
the part about the first debates is almost ver batem what poorly informed people i know who are going to vote for bush rant about.
Old 10-20-2004, 09:51 PM

Default spoof for sure...

The clincher is the fact that the prez is drinking "coke" in one of the cartoons.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:13 PM

Default Re: spoof for sure...

My favorite is the Dan Rather ...

Dan Rather has lied to America and he deserves to be fired!!! You cant just say something as important as the PRESIDENT's SERVICE is true without checking again and AGAIN to make SURE that your evidence is true. I think what really happened was that Dan Rather really WANTED those National Gaurd Documents to be true. He RUSHED to do his story about the PRESIDENT because he felt the timing would be best for him and he didnt spend enough time making sure that his evidence of Bush's National Guard Service was actually true or not.

And listen 2 this!!!... I heard that some experts about the evidence actually TOLD Dan Rather to his FACE that his evidence wasn't true.... but he just ignored them!!! He only listened to his LIBERAL friends who wanted him to go ahead with the news story. He didnt listen to the people who said his evidence was wrong. ALSO!!! After he made the report we all found out that his source for the evidence was full of SH-T! His sourse was some guy who had a history of trying to manepulate american politics. Why did we find out this information AFTER the news report had aired?!?!? A responsible journalist makes sure his sources are credible BEFORE he takes an action like doing a news report!!!!!!

Dan Rather should be ashamed of himself and deserves to lose his job! He was being COMPLETLY IRESPONSABLE when he desided to report on some evidence before making absolutely sure it was all true. All americans should be upset with this man and we should not have to TOLERATE our news reporters LYING TO OUR COUNTRY.
Old 10-20-2004, 10:25 PM

Default its probably satire, but...

would you be suprised if it wasnt?

rj
Old 10-21-2004, 12:00 AM

Default Re: its probably satire, but...

[ QUOTE ]
About Myself

My name is Jake Michaels and I live in Farmington, Missouri. I am twenty three and have been following George W. Bush ever since he won his first presidential election in 1988. He is my hero because he doesn’t let the liberals take over the government and stop us from having a good way of life in America.

I support George W completely, even thogh I am not a registered voter. (voting is for fags!) But I still want to give him my support and encorage others to do the same.

My hobies include dirt biking, going to strip clubs, hunting, and going to church. Yes! I am a complete Christian!!! And I love Jesus and hate the Devil (John Kerry) haha - just playing. I work as a night security guard for US bank and have a girlfriend named Rebecca.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so sure it's satire. The "about me" page gives me the willies.