Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 09:43 PM

Default ??Best site for \"mini-view\" tables??

Hi--
I'm playing on a laptop; and am not ready to move up hardware-wise.
It's become clear to me that multi-tabling is the way to make $. I've been playing 2 tables on (gasp!) Empire; but more than 2 is out of the question.
I've researched a bit, and have discovered that Gamingroom and Ultimatebet both have easy-to-use "mini-view" tables that allow me to play 4 tables at once without overlapping.
I would wager (just a figure of speech) that there are also other sites that offer this feature.
Can anyone offer an opinion on which of the "mini-view" sites is best??
Naturally I am interested in easy fishy games. I am currently playing $.50/$1, $1/$2, and $2/$4. I would like to have a selection of games at these limits available 24/7.
Liberal sign-up and reload bonuses would of course be welcome.
And last but not least, a rake-back deal (I have played 15,179 hands since about August 20).
Can anybody help me out here?? Thank you.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:07 PM

Default Re: ??Best site for \"mini-view\" tables??

[ QUOTE ]
I would wager (just a figure of speech) that there are also other sites that offer this feature.

[/ QUOTE ]

none of the other big sites offer this.

i would choose UB. they only allow three tables at a time, so you can play three UB and one gaming club. the micro-limit action isn't great, but the software is nice and there's a big player base.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:16 PM

I know you said you didn't want to adjust hardware-wise...but I'm going to pretend like I didn't read that part! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hopefully you already know that if you are running Windows NT or whatever you should be able to adjust your screen-res to perhaps make multi-tabling a bit easier. If you didn't already know this you're not alone among new players trying to figure out the best way to multi-table.
Go to control panel - display - settings and adjust your screen-res. If you can get it up to 1200x800 or 1400x1050 you shouldn't have too much trouble playing 3 or 4 tables.

If you are on a laptop, it is fairly easy to set up an additional monitor for multi-tabling.
I 'splurged' a whole $50 on a used monitor that I got at one of those hole-in-the-wall computer fix-it and used-parts places. That's all it took.
I can fairly easily play 6-8 tables between the two monitors when I like. Or I can play 4 tables on one monitor and surf 2+2, e-mail, etc on the other one.

UB games have a rep for being quite a bit tighter than other sites. After awhile you may conclude that you don't want to make UB your permanent multi-tabling home.
the mini-view feature is terrifc...but the players can be awfully tight sometimes.
Old 09-30-2004, 01:54 AM

I think you can e-mail support at UB to have them set up your account so that you can play more than three games at a time.