Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2004, 04:03 PM

Default Empire just got back to me

I got in from work at 7 this evening to find their email telling me that they had taken my bonus away.

So, I politely mailed them back expressing my concerns and asking them to do the right thing and give me 70% of the bonus as I had played 70% of my raked hands last night.

That email was sent to them at 7.10pm. Almost 2 hours later (not bad I guess, as most of you haven't yet had a reply) I get a reply, here it is.....

Dear Alison,

This bonus was meant for selective players and you were awarded the bonus even though you were not eligible. Since part of the error that we faced with the $500 bonus as this bonus was meant for selective players and you were awarded the bonus even though you were not eligible. Since part of the error was from our side we are more than making up for it by providing you with an alternative bonus HOTSEP.

As this was an error and which caused inconvenience to many of our player so we have compensated and issued and also released the HOTSEP bonus which is a 10 % up to $100 bonus based on your last deposit amount. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused in this regards and thank you in advance for your co-operation and understanding in this regard.

We also assure you that there will be many bonus offers coming up for our players from time to time, on the deposits they make to get a value and experience for their money. We request you to visit our website under the News and Events section, for our new promotional updates.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Garima
Poker Customer Care

I promptly withdrew my funds and will not be going back in a hurry.

Ali