Two Plus Two Older Archives

Old 09-28-2004, 07:02 AM
47outs 47outs is offline
Senior Member

Default EMPIRES RESPONSE TO HUGE BONUS

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thank you for contacting us.

With regards to your e-mail, the bonus that you are referring to is a Sign up bonus. This can be used only with your first deposit. hence, you will not be eligible for this bonus as you already have a real money account with us.

Whenever, you are eligible for a bonus, you will receive an e-mail from our marketing team with the bonus details in it.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Department at any time. We are here 24/7 to assist you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Deepti
Poker Customer Care

Old 09-28-2004, 07:06 AM
Luckyz Luckyz is offline
Junior Member

Default Re: EMPIRES RESPONSE TO HUGE BONUS

im new can i use?
Old 09-28-2004, 07:14 AM
Webster Webster is offline
Senior Member

So - what's the question - where are you ging with this ???
Old 09-28-2004, 07:24 AM
47outs 47outs is offline
Senior Member

Come on. It's so people don't get the wrong idea and mindlessly deposit $500.

Is that ok with you?

outs
Old 09-28-2004, 07:31 AM
cnfuzzd cnfuzzd is offline
Member

It seems like several people with empire accounts have successfully used this bonus code. So, if it is a glitch,, why would you alert them to it... doesnt seem that intelligent

peace

john nickle
Old 09-28-2004, 07:39 AM
sthief09 sthief09 is offline
Senior Member

Location: duffman is thrusting in the direction of the problem (mets are 9-13, currently on a 1 game winning streak)

they're bullshitting you... I reloaded and it worked fine

just explain to them carefully that they can go eff themselves because you want your money
Old 09-28-2004, 07:41 AM
47outs 47outs is offline
Senior Member

Is there need to question my intelligence?

Have you tried it yet with your current empire account? If so, would you be so helpful as to post your conclusion?

outs
Old 09-28-2004, 07:43 AM
47outs 47outs is offline
Senior Member

Cool, thanks. I will be trying it as well tomorrow.

outs
Old 09-28-2004, 07:54 AM
cnfuzzd cnfuzzd is offline
Member

I wasnt questioning your intelligence, just your overwhelming trust and honesty. This is like getting an extra paycheck and telling your employer about it. Its the right way to go about things, but not what i would do.

peace

john nickle
Old 09-28-2004, 08:05 AM
meow_meow meow_meow is offline
Senior Member

I got this one more than a month ago as a redeposit.

Also, they need to learn to use commas properly.