Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-16-2004, 07:10 PM

Default Interpoker Hand Counter

Can someone please repost the link to this. Also, once I click on it, down I want to extract it from a file or save to another one? Thanks for the help guys!
Old 09-16-2004, 08:40 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Hand Counter

link
Old 09-17-2004, 12:07 AM

Just as a caution, when I used this counter, I had to get up to over 550 raked hands to clear a 450 raked hands bonus. I don't know what the reason is for the discrepancy, but just be aware that it is not 100% accurate. It's better than nothing though.
Old 09-17-2004, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just as a caution, when I used this counter, I had to get up to over 550 raked hands to clear a 450 raked hands bonus. I don't know what the reason is for the discrepancy, but just be aware that it is not 100% accurate. It's better than nothing though.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been 100% accurate for me (and most of those in the BW forums where we've discussed this extensively). Your problem may be that you were playing in pound games? I'm not sure if it works there or not.
Old 09-17-2004, 01:38 AM

I think it only counts your hands once you leave all tables. So if you finish 450 and check the buy more chips button, you won't have been credited with the bonus yet. Other than that, I haven't had a problem getting Crypto bonuses (once I figured out how Will Hill worked).
Old 09-17-2004, 08:34 AM

You might be right. I did play in pound games occasionally. But then wouldn't it under count the raked hands instead of over count? All I know is, the counter had over 550 raked hands when Interpoker finally released my bonus. I don't think Interpoker's data was wrong, I think the counter's was. A few other people here have had this problem too. I would be great if someone could figure out what the answer is and fix it. Though since it's free that might be asking a lot [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img].
Old 09-17-2004, 09:18 AM

It counts every pound game hand as a raked hand. My guess is that it would also count every euro hand as a raked hand, also.