Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-14-2004, 04:47 PM

Default My STUPID country wont let me cash USD checks

So here I`m happy as I receive my first neteller check, I head to the bank, there some fat dude tells me there I cant deposit that, I ask why he says `because its in dollars`, I`m thinking `WTF, that guy on the neteller live chat lied to me!`. Then I go the only bank that does this kind of thing, I receive the great news that will cost $90 to cash a check no matter how much the check is worth, alright no need to panic. I go to a `cash exchange` house(not sure its named that way) where you can convert USD money to the local money, they will only cash checks if your old and is receiving checks related to retirement, which case I`m sure they will be happy to demand ten pages worth of documentation proof.
Anyone living outside us had sucess with this?I believe I will have to seach for days and days to find a place that will convert it and even then I`m sure they will ask for information of where I got this, I will have to say `Well, I made it all illegaly gambling on internet` and they laugh and give me back my piece of paper.
Does anyone had success with wire transfers on stupid countries?I`m trying to make one at Empire, yet the idiots at the bank didnt knew what their Swift was, I`m depressed
ps: Does anyone want a $700 bankroll?It does not worth than higienic paper here, brazil stinks