Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-13-2004, 06:05 PM

Default How I F***** Online poker out of $10,000 (Serious post)

I am typing this from a public computer because I dont own mine anymore. I had a serious gambling problem. I signed up for a neteller account and verified it. I bought in for $200.00 Well I lost that of course, and that was all the money I had in the bank. But, they let you take out $750.00 even if you dont have the money in your account! So what do I do, you guessed it. I took out the full $750. Lost it all of course. Well, I had also verified my Firepay account, those dumbasses let me have $1,000 just becuse the checking account was verified. Of course I lost that in about an hour,so whats next. You guessed it, IGM ProPay which is party/Empire's money system, those dumbasses let me have $2,000 in credit when I didnt even have a dime in my account. I was trying to get my losses back. Anyway, I did this cycle about 3 or 4 times, (Differnt banks of course) and thats how I F***** the online poker rooms out of $10,000. No they dont give a S*** if you open 6 different accounts under the same name at poker sites, I thought they would but they let me do it! I am seeking help now by going to GA. But, if I had to actually pay that debt, I would have lost my house and my spouse! So, my point is, NETELLER and FIREPAY, and IGM pay, should NOT give you credit unless the money has actually been taken out. Please, I wonder how many people have done this! Thanks for listening and dont gamble if you have a problem!!! (how many of you have had more than one user name on the same poker account???)
Old 09-13-2004, 06:13 PM

Default Re: How I F***** Online poker out of $10,000 (Serious post)

I am seeking help now by going to GA.

you are a liar, or headed for a quick relapse. GA would not have you reading or posting to a gambling board.

btw, if you think your post is clever, you brought it to the wrong crowd. this group has to pay increased fees and rakes from dirtbag antics like this.

go to a meeting and stay away from here.
(seriously)
Old 09-13-2004, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am typing this from a public computer because I dont own mine anymore. I had a serious gambling problem. I signed up for a neteller account and verified it. I bought in for $200.00 Well I lost that of course, and that was all the money I had in the bank. But, they let you take out $750.00 even if you dont have the money in your account! So what do I do, you guessed it. I took out the full $750. Lost it all of course. Well, I had also verified my Firepay account, those dumbasses let me have $1,000 just becuse the checking account was verified. Of course I lost that in about an hour,so whats next. You guessed it, IGM ProPay which is party/Empire's money system, those dumbasses let me have $2,000 in credit when I didnt even have a dime in my account. I was trying to get my losses back. Anyway, I did this cycle about 3 or 4 times, (Differnt banks of course) and thats how I F***** the online poker rooms out of $10,000. No they dont give a S*** if you open 6 different accounts under the same name at poker sites, I thought they would but they let me do it! I am seeking help now by going to GA. But, if I had to actually pay that debt, I would have lost my house and my spouse! So, my point is, NETELLER and FIREPAY, and IGM pay, should NOT give you credit unless the money has actually been taken out. Please, I wonder how many people have done this! Thanks for listening and dont gamble if you have a problem!!! (how many of you have had more than one user name on the same poker account???)

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me get this straight:

1 - You had $200.
2 - You lost $200 playing poker.
3 - You made several fradulent transactions to give you more money which you again lost playing poker.
4 - You now have no computer.

I think you may be the stupidest scammer ever. Congratulations!!!
Old 09-13-2004, 06:23 PM

come on guys, this post is obvious BS...its not even a clever troll post, just the same retarded crap. let it die by not responding
Old 09-13-2004, 06:39 PM

Im sure some of that 10K has made it into my bankroll. Thanks for playing loser.
Old 09-13-2004, 06:58 PM

But . . . he said it was a "serious post""

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] busguy
Old 09-13-2004, 07:26 PM

I know this post is ridiculous...but is what he says true? Can people really run scams like this?
Old 09-13-2004, 07:30 PM

There's this thing called a CREDIT REPORT and these companies called COLLECTION AGENCIES. It's the same thing as getting a credit card with a $10,000 line of credit and buying a whole lot of stuff and maxing out the card. The line of credit on the credit card is unsecured BUT they will come after you. Trust me...
Old 09-13-2004, 07:58 PM

Ok, I know I"m probably the only one left from then, but wasn't anon a "paradise is rigged" troll from like 3-4 years ago? MS?
Old 09-13-2004, 10:21 PM

No. If you're a new customer without an established history, IGMPay won't give you the money until they have it first.