Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2004, 12:40 PM

Default BS that won\'t stop

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
BreakevenPlayer is the worst offender. He has no life and his nightly entertainment consists of reading this forum.

BreakenPlayer thinks he's funny, but his posts are lame. I challenge anyone to find an informative post from Breakeven.

[/ QUOTE ]

Another attack, thomastem? Please limit yourself to one personal attack per week, and you already attacked Al Capone jr in the gossip forum this week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Dilbert you little girl. I talked with Al Capone and he tells me there was no crap about him in the gossip forum.

Look I don't know if you are Hutz or if you just want to cause trouble. But this crap of trying to start 2 people fighting is BS.

On top of this BS you have the audacity to complain about my brick joke to Mat?

Ok I want to know who here thinks I'm wrong? What is the best way to solve this Dilbert/Hutz problem?

I'm strating to get frustrated that I can be attacked but I have to watch what I say.
Old 09-10-2004, 12:53 PM

Default Re: BS that won\'t stop

your attack on Al

We all know better TT. I give Mat permission to review all my PMs, incoming and outgoing. There are hardly any except the unsolicited ones sent by you (all have been kept), unlike you I say what I want to say in public.

Feel free to attack me all you like, I don't mind, although it would be even better if you decided to be a positive contributor to the forum.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:03 PM

That isn't me. You search the boards for any new user that says something stupid and that becomes me?

How frigin names are you giving me?

As for contributing, my posts are either humor or content related, where your posts are designed to start an argument with me or Christina B.

These personal attacks and false accusations against me are worse than what I got banned for when Hutz and I had it out.

Zooers this guy is trying to get me to stop posting do you guys want me to stop my humor?
Old 09-10-2004, 01:12 PM

as far as i'm concerned, i think you probably have multiple personality disorder, and i don't doubt that dilbert is you, and you are having a fight with yourself, for some reason.

i think your humor is garbage, but i don't mind you posting here. just because i don't find it funny, doesn't mean i have a problem with you.
Old 09-10-2004, 01:52 PM

i have no problem with you. i dont think your funny but as long as you keep it out of the serious forums im cool with it. i do think you posting under all the aliass is lame. if you want to be left alone just quit muli posting. most people dont have a problem with you but it is lame that everytime you have an argument with someone all of the same new users come to your aid. ive even seen you try to make everyone believe someone you were arguing with was you to discredit them. just be yourself have fun and cut the bullshit.
Old 09-10-2004, 02:15 PM

Default Do we want you to stop your humor? When did it start?

I don't seem to have the same humor as you, I guess. When have you been funny?

I don't usually read your posts, or Dilbert, or MiloBallsitch, or Punk, or son of Punk or Punk of Punk - but I took a look at this thread. Waste of my time as usual. Go ahead and post if you want. I'll just go back to ignoring you.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2004, 03:16 PM

brick joke to Mat?

did i miss this? i guess if someone complained, i should not ask for it to be repeated. i'm sure i read it, but just don't remember.

anyway, one can not get enough Mat jokes.

Old 09-10-2004, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
brick joke to Mat?

did i miss this? i guess if someone complained, i should not ask for it to be repeated. i'm sure i read it, but just don't remember.

anyway, one can not get enough Mat jokes.

[/ QUOTE ]

the brick joke was nothing worthy of a complaint. I thought it was incredibly unfunny, but I think its hillarious someone actually complained about it
Old 09-10-2004, 03:30 PM

This is the post tt is refering to (He had posted 2 identical posts in 2 forums that day, as he had done with another joke a day earlier).

I was trying to be helpful to tt, and said nothing beyond this post in either public or private on this issue. I've never complained about anything to Mat (everything I do is in public), and the joke was OK by me.

It seems like tt has a persecution complex. This was such a mild post.
Old 09-10-2004, 03:47 PM

This is the post tt is refering to

oh my!

who would complain about that? the second grader it was stolen from?

the second grader should be ashamed anyway. that's the worst joke i ever read. EVER!!!!