Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Books and Publications
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2004, 07:44 AM

Default Ignored by ConJelco

Hi
On the 4th of August I ordered How to win... by Ed Miller and Sklansky by clicking on the link from 2+2. I filled out the order form, typed in my credit card # and it all looked OK.
Then the day after, I got a mail from a guy called Chuck asking me for my address without swedish characters (I live in Sweden), since their webform doesn't seem to support swedish characters. Anyway, I e-mailed it to him, in the exact way that I use at Party/Empire and other sites, all of which have sent me mail without any problems.
I asked my friends (who also have addresses with swedish characters in it) how long it took for them to get the book, and they all said like 3-4 days or so.
So after 3 weeks of waiting, I e-mailed Chuck and asked him where my book was. He replied that he'd check with the warehouse that the books were shipped from. It's been 2 weeks more and I haven't heard a word from him, haven't got the book either. I've e-mailed him twice during this period, but he's not answering my e-mails.
I'm considering to file a complaint at my bank and make them withdraw the funds that were drawn from my cerdit card on the 4th of August.
Any tips what to do, anyone from 2+2 that could help me with this?

Thanks,
N G
Old 09-09-2004, 10:16 AM

Default Re: Ignored by ConJelco

I never use swedish characters when I deal with other countries. The postal service understands "vagen" just as good as "vägen" [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Not really a help for you this time though...
Old 09-09-2004, 10:22 AM

Default Re: Ignored by ConJelco

Thanks. As I wrote, I replied with an e-mail with my address without swedish characters, like the way I registered at Party/Empire.
My problem is that ConJelco aren't helping me. I ordered some DVD-s from CDON and they got lost in the mail system, I sent them an e-mail a week later that I didn't get the stuff, and 2 days after, I had a new shipment in my mailbox. That's how it should be. I have bought 8 2+2 books so far, (although through amazon, and not from ConJelco) and never had any problems.

/N G