Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-08-2004, 11:00 AM

Default Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

thank you
Old 09-08-2004, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

Trade Poker
Old 09-08-2004, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

Is there a site like this that handles ultimatebet.com tournament entry chips?
Old 09-08-2004, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poster: TylerD
Subject: Re: Can anyone tell me that site for selling/buying of T$ on Pokerstars?

Trade Poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Went there, but there's nothing for sale.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:15 PM

That's because there's no real point in selling them. But your best bet is there or the mtt forum here.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's because there's no real point in selling them. But your best bet is there or the mtt forum here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly, if you win into a bigger tournament, why would you just want the money? You should have played in a different tournament if you wanted cash prizes, not a satelite to a higher tourny. That's why there won't ever be much selling/buying of this, but it does happen occasionally.
Old 09-08-2004, 06:38 PM

If you played a lot of tourneys on PStars, wouldn't it be a good idea to purchase up as much $T as possible? Theres $1000T on sale for like $850, that is a really huge deal for people who are just buying in anyways.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:13 PM

This is as good a time as any for my first post. I went to this website (tradepoker.com). It is probably simple and most everyone knows, but what are T$ and W$? I assume T$ is an entry to a tournament costing the given amount of money? Don't have a guess for W$s.

Thanks.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
assume T$ is an entry to a tournament costing the given amount of money

[/ QUOTE ]

Excatly. They are unique to PokerStars and allow you buy-in to any tournament or sit and go (Single Table Tournament). They can't be cashed out or used in cash games. They are won through the satellite tournaments that PokerStars run (if you win one, you unregister and get $T in your account).

$W are similar but can only be used for "special" PokerStars tournaments such as WCOOP (World Championship of Online Poker) and WSOP/WPT satellites.

Welcome to the forums.
Old 09-08-2004, 07:31 PM

Yeah it's ok for buying (if you can find any). I mean what is the point in selling? That's relatively rare.