Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro-Limits
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2004, 01:15 AM

Default Free naked pictures!!! I mean analyze this hand you\'ve seen 1e6 times

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (9 handed)

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Kringle folds, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, Hero calls, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, CO folds, Button folds, SB completes, BB folds.

Flop: (5 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, SB folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero calls.

Turn: (4.5 BB) 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (8.5 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(3 players)</font>

Hero...

This hand left a bad taste in my mouth, I just couldn't figure out what to do. I'm much better at being aggressive than I used to be, but sometimes I fear the worst.

Preflop?

Normally I would 3-bet the flop, but since it was just headsup I didn't feel I could jam anything.

I wanted to 3-bet the turn, but I had a bad feeling about what anytwo could be playing so strongly. Apparently he wasn't scared that I might have just made trips...

Since I wussed out the turn, I couldn't bet the river... I figured I'd try to lose less when behind.

Flames appreciated.

PS this hand got a little messed up in the converter for some reason, maybe due to the chat in the middle of the hand.
Old 09-04-2004, 01:26 AM

Default Re: Free naked pictures!!! I mean analyze this hand you\'ve seen 1e6 times

I'd be timid here and fear a straight or a boat (9T being the hand I fear the most). But you're also ahead of quite a few hands that might behave similarly, so I don't know that a bet/call would be out of line either.