Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-25-2004, 09:31 PM

Default Why You Guys Hate Gus Hansen

Let's face it. You are jealous. Hell, I can't blame you. Gus is probably in better shape than 95% of this forum. He gets hotter chicks than 100% of this forum. And he's better at poker than 100% of this forum.

Normaly someone will be great at poker, but not too great with the ladies. Maybe they are great with the ladies, but are fat. Scatch that one.

The point is. Gus has it all. And instead of enjoying riding in his wake, you guys want to tear the man down. Problem is, you can't. He could break you in poker, kick your ass, AND steal your woman!
Old 08-25-2004, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Why You Guys Hate Gus Hansen

Id just like to preface this by saying that I am not a fat, jealous, old man... Im a young, athletic, college kid

1) He isn't that good looking, but women do like money, and Im sure he has a good bit of it.

2) He doesnt seem overly pompous at the tables from what Ive seen, he actually seems like a halfway cool guy, but good lord, that goofy bicep flex looks retarded, thats the only problem I got with the guy
Old 08-25-2004, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Id just like to preface this by saying that I am not a fat, jealous, old man... Im a young, athletic, college kid

1) He isn't that good looking, but women do like money, and Im sure he has a good bit of it.

2) He doesnt seem overly pompous at the tables from what Ive seen, he actually seems like a halfway cool guy, but good lord, that goofy bicep flex looks retarded, thats the only problem I got with the guy

[/ QUOTE ]

Very sensible post. I'll admit, he is not Brad Pitt. But, he IS the Brad Pitt of poker!

I for one think his bicep flex is awesome, but hey, we all have our own opinions. Gotta agree though that he seems like a really cool guy at the table.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:39 PM

You do realize Gus Hansen is an adult male, not an underage girl. Get off his nuts already.
Old 08-25-2004, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize Gus Hansen is an adult male, not an underage girl. Get off his nuts already.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep making sexual statements in regards to Gus Hansen? Are you a homosexual? If you are that's cool, I'm not one to judge other people. Just wondering why you keep bringing this up.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Let's face it. You are jealous.

[/ QUOTE ]

Most people here don't hate Gus. But we don't worship him because he is a decent poker player and can get a date with women his own age.

He is good, and has won some big bucks on the WPT, but what world class player has he ever beaten? He lost to Paul Philips as I remember. Give me a break.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:02 PM

He's one of my favorite players and I think he is great for poker.
Old 08-25-2004, 11:06 PM

Word (except for that pumpkin head.)
Old 08-25-2004, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you keep making sexual statements in regards to Gus Hansen? Are you a homosexual? If you are that's cool, I'm not one to judge other people. Just wondering why you keep bringing this up.

[/ QUOTE ]

You make a thread about how awesome Gus Hansen is because he bangs a lot of chicks and I'm the one making these comments? Blah.

Do you add anything at all to this forum or just random stupid ass comments that annoy a lot of people?
Old 08-25-2004, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make a thread about how awesome Gus Hansen is because he bangs a lot of chicks and I'm the one making these comments? Blah.

Do you add anything at all to this forum or just random stupid ass comments that annoy a lot of people?

[/ QUOTE ]

This forum is pretty much total trash about how hot Annie Duke is and how gay Daniel Negreanu is. You act like it's the multi-table tournament forum.