Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2004, 03:41 PM

Default party transfer from the same IP

I'm gunna be doing a favor for a poor college buddy while I am out of state visiting him this week. I got him to set up a neteller account in his name, and I'm going to bonus whore all the big sites for him (using all his info) so he can get the free money.

I'm going to provide all the funding (like I said, hes poor) so I was going to transfer a bunch of money to his neteller acount from mine, but then I thought just doing an initial depo to party, work of the bonus, and then transfer a large sum to his party account from my party account would be a better plan as there wouldnt be a neteller transaction fee this way. Then just move that wad of cash around the diff sites and then he can direct depo it to his bank and cut me a check.

My question is since this will all be done from his computer, is party going to flip out if I get on my account transfer him a large sum of money, and then get on his account and deposit it all to his neteller? Also is there a limit to how much you can transfer from party to party? I mean we are only talkng $20 or $30 in neteller fees, so I dont want to do it if there is a risk, but if there isnt than its an easy way to save $30

Thanks
Old 08-04-2004, 04:05 PM

Default Re: party transfer from the same IP

Wow. I imagine either Party or Neteller (probably both) will sh!t twinkies if you attempt this. It may go a little smoother if you call them up and insult their mothers too.

If you want to do this, don't use a Neteller transfer; cashout one account and fund the account by some other means. Don't let Neteller see any trail.

Hell, apparently they shut you down temporarily if you access your account from a different state. I wouldn't be suprised if they considered your plan blantent fraud.
Old 08-04-2004, 07:20 PM

why would neteller care if I transfer money to my friends account then he uses it to cash in somewhere?? I cant really see that being a problem, what do they care, they get their fee.

It shouldnt really matter at party either, but since it will be on a new account I dont want them to think I am just creating names and stuff to get bonuses.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:05 PM

Use a proxy server that leaves no trail, and directly login your account in IE without running the party software and clean the cookies afterward. Party won't know about it.

Neteller doesn't care, I login from different countries, it doesn't matter. The only time it shut me down is when I created another account for a household member with exact same information including a similar password.
Old 08-04-2004, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why would neteller care if I transfer money to my friends account then he uses it to cash in somewhere??

[/ QUOTE ]

Two words:

Money Laundering
Old 08-04-2004, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It shouldnt really matter at party either, but since it will be on a new account I dont want them to think I am just creating names and stuff to get bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what you're doing?
Old 08-04-2004, 11:09 PM

In my experience, Neteller wouldn't hesitate to temporarily shut down accounts that are even remotely suspicious of any strange activity. Frequent calls to customer service (and maybe even signed and faxed documents) will be needed to untangle such mess. Don't end up getting permanently banned like me (it seems that logging on from a 3rd world country with rampant credit card fraud is a big NO NO).
Old 08-05-2004, 12:33 AM

Party should not have a problem with this. This is how many friends are referred/funded. I did this for my Father, (yes - my real father not made up), from a static Cable IP address.

I let Party know in advance that I would be doing this and they stated 'no problem'. You may even want to refer or affiliate him.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4U
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-05-2004, 12:33 AM

You should be able to do that, somebody here a little while ago transfered NT $ to another and Party deposited and Party called them. You might be better to get him his own neteller or firepay account and fund first then use that one, that could make it easier, maybe not just some ideas
Old 08-05-2004, 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't that what you're doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

No my friend who is an actual real person is signing up and all that and getting the bonuses, I'm just going to play all the hands for him. Which is alot different I think than signing up the "girlfriend". At leas to me there is...I dunno how most everyone else feels