Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-03-2004, 11:16 PM

Default Hey Dutch....

the "TJ must always be bluffing" strategy didnt freakin work. way to piss away a big cheap lead champ.

and how sad was it to see him go over and ask TJ if he could hold his shiny new bracelet? lmao whatta tool
Old 08-03-2004, 11:18 PM

Default Re: Hey Dutch....

wow take it easy. it's clear to see from this post that you are the bigger tool.
Old 08-03-2004, 11:23 PM

stfu! The guy claims he's one of the best players in the world and he played like a drunk amature. so take his nuts out of ur mouth cause ur both tools
Old 08-04-2004, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
stfu! The guy claims he's one of the best players in the world and he played like a drunk amature. so take his nuts out of ur mouth cause ur both tools

[/ QUOTE ]

omg rotflmao! classic!
Old 08-04-2004, 12:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
the "TJ must always be bluffing" strategy didnt freakin work. way to piss away a big cheap lead champ.

and how sad was it to see him go over and ask TJ if he could hold his shiny new bracelet? lmao whatta tool

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he did piss away a big "cheap" lead as you say, however, I see no point in making this post.
I am aware of Dutch's possible shady business practices regarding Pokerspot, but everytime I have seen Dutch play he has been respectful and bowed out gracefully.

I also have never heard Dutch say he was the best poker player in the world. Saying you hope to take over the poker world, and are the best in the world are two diffrent things.
Don't we all aspire to take over the poker world?

So, please proceed with some zinger of a comeback about his nuts being on my chin or something.

So many haters here.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he did piss away a big "cheap" lead as you say, however, I see no point in making this post.
I am aware of Dutch's possible shady business practices regarding Pokerspot, but everytime I have seen Dutch play he has been respectful and bowed out gracefully.

I also have never heard Dutch say he was the best poker player in the world. Saying you hope to take over the poker world, and are the best in the world are two diffrent things.

So, please proceed with some zinger of a comeback about his nuts being on my chin or something.

So many haters here.

[/ QUOTE ]

he said towards the end of the freakin show he "knows he's one of the best players in the world"
so apparently there are no nuts on ur chin but a phalax shaped doucheboyd piece of man meat in ur ear
Old 08-04-2004, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So many haters here.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are so many haters b/c he's a known thief, liar and general scumbag who hangs around with a bunch of assclowns.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:51 AM

That will be $5 Stew.....half of which i must give to Chris Jericho.
Old 08-04-2004, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That will be $5 Stew.....half of which i must give to Chris Jericho.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, awesome!
Old 08-04-2004, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So many haters here.

[/ QUOTE ]

he said towards the end of the freakin show he "knows he's one of the best players in the world"
so apparently there are no nuts on ur chin but a phalax shaped doucheboyd piece of man meat in ur ear

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, well I must have been out of the room when he said that. I didn't watch the whole thing. That's amusing.

I have no comeback either. I don't really care either way. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]